Space Cowboy

Default My second puer from China

Postmark: 03-08-2005
Mailbox: 04-01-2005
Documents: China Post Manifest

When you read the FDA PNSI regulations it must mean desired where it
says required. I think this parcel got hung up but not stopped because
of no FDA Authorization. There was a small slit in the bottom of the
box which I suspect caused by spy camera or dental mirror. It got
here. The puer is a 2001 250g green fangcha from undisclosed factory
located in Xishuangbanna. The wrapper is all Chinese. It is a swirl
of what looks like white bud with light and dark green leaves. Curious
there is a bar code on the package. The order is filled by a
individual in Kunming. The name is obviously Western. This one you
need to use tools because it won't crumble by hand. I've noticed there
are hard and soft puerhs. I don't like describing tea taste because I
can enjoy the merits of each cup perse. The only real thing I've
learned about green puerh so far it can actually visibly look like an
oolong with infusion of light golden color but spent leaves are still
green. I'm going to be selfish and place one more order because I
think the limited selection is found nowhere else before I identify the
source. At the end of the day puer is just another tea on the shelf.
I like it as a late evening tea before bedtime. I am surprised they
all taste different enough which reminds me of my penchant for the next
great tasting Taiwan oolong.

Jim

Space Cowboy

Maybe it wasn't that slow. I discovered that the checked SAL box means
Sea,Air,Land. There is no stamp of any kind from Customs.

Jim

Space Cowboy wrote:
> Postmark: 03-08-2005
> Mailbox: 04-01-2005
> Documents: China Post Manifest
>
> When you read the FDA PNSI regulations it must mean desired where it
> says required. I think this parcel got hung up but not stopped

because
> of no FDA Authorization.

Space Cowboy