Default Who is better than Upton for green tea?

I am a very happy customer of Upton Tea.

Are there any better suppliers of high-end green and white teas?

Especially organic ones?

I would love to hear suggestions.

Thanks!

nivi

pingkan

Hi Nivi,
Ihave a brandnew kind of tea. It can help you heal several illness.
Such as osteoporosis, migrain, diabetic, hipertension, allergic, and
several aothers. Interested? Give me your address and I"ll send you
free sample.

Fifie

pingkan

Michael,
are you willing to try a newkind of tea ? You can only find this tea in
Indonesia. It is called Murbei Tea. It is made from murbei leaf. It
can heal migrain, hipertension, osteoporosis, allergic, and several
others.
Interested ?

Pingkan

Eric Jorgensen

On 18 Mar 2005 21:08:56 -0800
"pingkan" > wrote:

> Michael,
> are you willing to try a newkind of tea ? You can only find this tea in
> Indonesia. It is called Murbei Tea. It is made from murbei leaf. It
> can heal migrain, hipertension, osteoporosis, allergic, and several
> others.
> Interested ?

I'm looking for a tea that can cure both impotence and priapism, can you
hook me up?
Bluesea

Thanks. It's confusing when the same name's used for the same type of
business.

--
~~Bluesea~~

"Melinda" > wrote in message
> Yes it is Bluesea. The Silk Road tea run by David Hoffman does not have a
> website and is run out of California.
>
> "Bluesea" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Michael Plant" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> ...Silk Road Tea (not on internet)...

> > Is http://www.silkroadtea.com a different company?
> >
> > --
> > ~~Bluesea~~
> > Spam is great in musubi but not in email.
> > Please take out the trash before sending a direct reply.

George

Michael,
It's an honest answer. I'm not a big fan of some of the other teas I
have like the orange, lemon, and apple, the Darjeeling tea base is to
strong for the flavoring. Or my flavoring is too weak? But some of my
customers really like it. My favorite teas are the spice teas, like
Masala and Himalayan Amrit.

MPOV
George

curly mustache

by far the best bag tea I've had is asian taste Tribute Dragon well tea.

This is a whole leaf green tea. I got it from whole world foods in
richfield mn. It is realy good. up to then I would not drink green,But
this is good.

This group got me into tea serouisly,about this time last year, when I
discovered the group,and you were talking about PUERH. I drove to a tea
sellers and got some puerh. I loved it.Now I drink lots of tea.(mostly
peurh) f I thank the group for starting me on great loose teas.

The above bag tea is in many asian markets
enjoy

tom.

Samples from Upton's toci Tea 0 10-07-2014 11:53 PM
Box from Upton's Scott Dorsey Tea 7 02-11-2010 05:32 AM
Anybody tried Upton's green pu-erh? RJP Tea 3 20-09-2006 01:09 AM
Upton's best? [email protected] Tea 11 23-03-2005 11:03 PM
Seven Gunpowders from Upton Bluesea Tea 0 22-12-2004 02:52 AM