Frank & Renee

Default do you ever buy tea on ebay?

I was just browsing on ebay and I ran across a tea retailer (caiointl) with
an ebay store called: Formosa Tea. The listings state that the seller has
oolong imported directly from a Taiwan tea farmer. The feedback rating is
100% positive. Has anyone in this group bought tea through ebay? Any
experiences to share?

Space Cowboy

Waaaaayyyyyy to expensive for me. My local tea shoppe sells a better
selection of Taiwan teas cheaper. That won't do you any good but I'm
sure someone will mention a website. It's better if you look for
something specific like Dong-Ding or Bai Hao. The other thing I've
noticed this year commercial Taiwan teas appearing on the shelves.
Some cheap some expensive. The only guarantee of quality is if you
pluck and process it yourself.

Jim

Frank & Renee wrote:
> I was just browsing on ebay and I ran across a tea retailer

(caiointl) with
> an ebay store called: Formosa Tea. The listings state that the

seller has
> oolong imported directly from a Taiwan tea farmer. The feedback

rating is
> 100% positive. Has anyone in this group bought tea through ebay?

Any
> experiences to share?

Space Cowboy

Frank & Renee wrote:
> I was just browsing on ebay and I ran across a tea retailer

(caiointl) with
> an ebay store called: Formosa Tea. The listings state that the

seller has
> oolong imported directly from a Taiwan tea farmer. The feedback

rating is
> 100% positive. Has anyone in this group bought tea through ebay?

Any
> experiences to share?

i usually purchase on ebay from teahomeusa

i usually purchase on ebay from teahomeusa

i usually purchase on ebay from teahomeusa

Falky foo

Once.. from Caravan Spice Trading Something.. a keemun and a dragon's well.
Decent teas, and I think I got 4 oz of each for $6 a piece. Good deal.
Still have 'em somewhere.

"Frank & Renee" > wrote in message
> I was just browsing on ebay and I ran across a tea retailer (caiointl)

with
> an ebay store called: Formosa Tea. The listings state that the seller

has
> oolong imported directly from a Taiwan tea farmer. The feedback rating is
> 100% positive. Has anyone in this group bought tea through ebay? Any
> experiences to share?

Falky foo

Once.. from Caravan Spice Trading Something.. a keemun and a dragon's well.
Decent teas, and I think I got 4 oz of each for $6 a piece. Good deal.
Still have 'em somewhere.

"Frank & Renee" > wrote in message
> I was just browsing on ebay and I ran across a tea retailer (caiointl)

with
> an ebay store called: Formosa Tea. The listings state that the seller

has
> oolong imported directly from a Taiwan tea farmer. The feedback rating is
> 100% positive. Has anyone in this group bought tea through ebay? Any
> experiences to share?

Falky foo

( www.caravanspice.com )

"Falky foo" > wrote in message
. com...
> Once.. from Caravan Spice Trading Something.. a keemun and a dragon's

well.
> Decent teas, and I think I got 4 oz of each for $6 a piece. Good deal.
> Still have 'em somewhere.
>

> "Frank & Renee" > wrote in message
> > I was just browsing on ebay and I ran across a tea retailer (caiointl)

> with
> > an ebay store called: Formosa Tea. The listings state that the seller

> has
> > oolong imported directly from a Taiwan tea farmer. The feedback rating

is
> > 100% positive. Has anyone in this group bought tea through ebay? Any
> > experiences to share?

Falky foo

( www.caravanspice.com )

"Falky foo" > wrote in message
. com...
> Once.. from Caravan Spice Trading Something.. a keemun and a dragon's

well.
> Decent teas, and I think I got 4 oz of each for $6 a piece. Good deal.
> Still have 'em somewhere.
>

> "Frank & Renee" > wrote in message
> > I was just browsing on ebay and I ran across a tea retailer (caiointl)

> with
> > an ebay store called: Formosa Tea. The listings state that the seller

> has
> > oolong imported directly from a Taiwan tea farmer. The feedback rating

is
> > 100% positive. Has anyone in this group bought tea through ebay? Any
> > experiences to share?

Falky foo

Apparently "zingodingo"'s eBay store is good too. He ships from Hong Kong
but shipping is only $4-5.

Recently I saw 100g of silver needle for $12 or so.

I'd recommend eBay highly for small purchases of tea and trying new things
out. I don't think I'd buy $100 worth of tea there or anything, but
connoisseurship is all about new experiences.

"Falky foo" > wrote in message
. com...
> Once.. from Caravan Spice Trading Something.. a keemun and a dragon's

well.
> Decent teas, and I think I got 4 oz of each for $6 a piece. Good deal.
> Still have 'em somewhere.
>

> "Frank & Renee" > wrote in message
> > I was just browsing on ebay and I ran across a tea retailer (caiointl)

> with
> > an ebay store called: Formosa Tea. The listings state that the seller

> has
> > oolong imported directly from a Taiwan tea farmer. The feedback rating

is
> > 100% positive. Has anyone in this group bought tea through ebay? Any
> > experiences to share?

Falky foo

Apparently "zingodingo"'s eBay store is good too. He ships from Hong Kong
but shipping is only $4-5.

Recently I saw 100g of silver needle for $12 or so.

I'd recommend eBay highly for small purchases of tea and trying new things
out. I don't think I'd buy $100 worth of tea there or anything, but
connoisseurship is all about new experiences.

. com...

Enolmatic on Ebay Joe[_11_] Winemaking 0 14-02-2007 03:00 AM
ebay darjeeling [email protected] Tea 5 09-01-2007 10:27 PM
ebay store Wayne . General Cooking 1 25-12-2005 05:44 AM
Got a kamado #4 $20 on ebay!!!!!!! Guppy21014 Barbecue 3 13-06-2004 06:40 PM
Ebay Kegerator ONE DAY ONLY *NEVER USED* Chef Richard Beer 0 21-04-2004 10:20 PM