Old 19-09-2019, 09:58 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Canadian tea drinkers- Red Rose tea - what happened to quality?

I drink Tata tea in Canada; mainly because it's cheaper. It's a strong Assam black tea; guaranteed to stain your cup.

Old 20-09-2019, 08:18 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Warren Peltier writes:

I drink Tata tea in Canada; mainly because it's cheaper. It's a strong
Assam black tea; guaranteed to stain your cup.

Warren, I wouldve thought you brought back a boatload of good tea from China!

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
https://babelcarp.org