FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Canadian tea drinkers- Red Rose tea - what happened to quality? (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/448193-canadian-tea-drinkers-red.html)

Warren Peltier 19-09-2019 09:58 PM

Canadian tea drinkers- Red Rose tea - what happened to quality?

I drink Tata tea in Canada; mainly because it's cheaper. It's a strong Assam black tea; guaranteed to stain your cup.

Lewis Perin 20-09-2019 08:18 PM

Warren Peltier writes:

I drink Tata tea in Canada; mainly because it's cheaper. It's a strong
Assam black tea; guaranteed to stain your cup.

Warren, I wouldve thought you brought back a boatload of good tea from China!

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
https://babelcarp.org