Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default love as well as the concept of christian

Hi Folks

it should be better to imagine the fortress of the christian with appropriate
experience;
Despite this, this sample gospel scripture sounds interesting
5 Yea, and for this very
cause adding on your part all diligence, in your faith supply virtue;
20
knowing this first, that no prophecy of scripture is of private
interpretation.
13 And I think it right, as long as I am in this
tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;
15 Yea, I will
give diligence that at every time ye may be able after my decease to call
these things to remembrance.
Jesus Christ:
16 For we did not follow
cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of
our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
16 For we
did not follow cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the
power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his
majesty.
4 whereby he hath granted unto us his precious and exceeding great
promises;
14 knowing that the putting off of my tabernacle cometh swiftly,
even as our Lord Jesus Christ signified unto me.
17 For he received from
God the Father honor and glory, when there was borne such a voice to him by
the Majestic Glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased:
12
Wherefore I shall be ready always to put you in remembrance of these things,
though ye know them, and are established in the truth which is with you.

When talking about the love , this site gives some ideas http://clockloop.sourceforge.net
:-))