Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting

Default Andrew B Chung Christian of the Day: Christian Book Publisher Arrested for Raping Own Sons

Christian morality!

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...0410/1006/NEWS

Brentwood man arrested, accused of raping, sexually abusing 2 sons

Incidents allegedly took place in 5-year period

By MITCHELL KLINE
Staff Writer

BRENTWOOD — A Brentwood man was arrested yesterday on charges of
raping and sexually abusing two of his children over the course of
five years.

The 50-year-old man is being held at the Williamson County Jail in
lieu of posting $500,000 bail. A court date had not been set
yesterday.

The two children, boys ages 12 and 16, have been removed from the
home, according to police.

The Tennessean does not identify victims of rape without their
consent.

Because the children have the same last name as the suspect, the
newspaper is not identifying the defendant. The case, which was
investigated by Brentwood Detective David O'Neil, was presented to a
Williamson County grand jury on Monday. The grand jury returned a
10-count indictment, charging the defendant with eight counts of rape
of a child, one count of rape and one could of aggravated sexual
battery, District Attorney General Ron Davis said.

The charges stem from incidents that allegedly occurred between
September 2000 and December 2005.

O'Neil said the defendant, who is married, has four other children —
two of whom are adults.

"At this point we have no reason to believe there are any other
victims," O'Neil said.

Allegations of rape and abuse were brought forth by one of the
victims, police said. On a mid-December day, a Brentwood patrol
officer was called to the family's home to help resolve a domestic
issue, O'Neil said. One of the boys told the officer that he and his
brother had been abused.

Attempts to reach the defendant's attorney were not successful. A male
who answered the phone at the defendant's Brentwood home hung up on a
reporter after asking, "What is this regarding?"

The suspect is involved in the Christian book-publishing industry,
according to police and numerous Web sites.

Marita Littauer, president of CLASServices, a New Mexico-based company
which coordinates Christian writers conferences, said she knew the
defendant on a "professional level."

"I seriously question the charges," Littauer said. "I cannot believe
they are accurate."

Davis and O'Neil said few details would be released about the case
because they do not want to identify the victims. •

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec (aka aka Yang's little poltregeist bitch)

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.6 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -2209 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush **** up my country: Worthless

-----

"Now, did I want to go? Hell no."
-duke ), aka PedophilEarl J Weber, 63
year old mateless, heirless biological failure
of Afton Oaks Apartment, Baton Rouge, on why
a Neocon chickenhawk like him pussied out of
the Vietnam War.

Contact duke's priest and ask
him why duke loves to play
with little girls' nipples:

http://www.stpatrickbr.org/
Father Gerard "Jerry" Martin
Saint Patrick Catholic Church
12424 Brogdon Lane
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default Yet another conquering arrow.

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass wrote:
> Christian morality!
>
> http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...0410/1006/NEWS
>
> Brentwood man arrested, accused of raping, sexually abusing 2 sons
>
> Incidents allegedly took place in 5-year period
>
> By MITCHELL KLINE
> Staff Writer
>

> BRENTWOOD - A Brentwood man was arrested yesterday on charges of
> raping and sexually abusing two of his children over the course of
> five years.
>
> The 50-year-old man is being held at the Williamson County Jail in
> lieu of posting $500,000 bail. A court date had not been set
> yesterday.
>

> The two children, boys ages 12 and 16, have been removed from the
> home, according to police.
>
> The Tennessean does not identify victims of rape without their
> consent.
>
> Because the children have the same last name as the suspect, the
> newspaper is not identifying the defendant. The case, which was
> investigated by Brentwood Detective David O'Neil, was presented to a
> Williamson County grand jury on Monday. The grand jury returned a
> 10-count indictment, charging the defendant with eight counts of rape
> of a child, one count of rape and one could of aggravated sexual
> battery, District Attorney General Ron Davis said.
>
> The charges stem from incidents that allegedly occurred between
> September 2000 and December 2005.
>
> O'Neil said the defendant, who is married, has four other children -
> two of whom are adults.
>
> "At this point we have no reason to believe there are any other
> victims," O'Neil said.
>
> Allegations of rape and abuse were brought forth by one of the
> victims, police said. On a mid-December day, a Brentwood patrol
> officer was called to the family's home to help resolve a domestic
> issue, O'Neil said. One of the boys told the officer that he and his
> brother had been abused.
>
> Attempts to reach the defendant's attorney were not successful. A male
> who answered the phone at the defendant's Brentwood home hung up on a
> reporter after asking, "What is this regarding?"
>
> The suspect is involved in the Christian book-publishing industry,
> according to police and numerous Web sites.
>
> Marita Littauer, president of CLASServices, a New Mexico-based company
> which coordinates Christian writers conferences, said she knew the
> defendant on a "professional level."
>
> "I seriously question the charges," Littauer said. "I cannot believe
> they are accurate."
>
> Davis and O'Neil said few details would be released about the case
> because they do not want to identify the victims. ·

A person who publishes Christian books is not necessarily a person who
has been walking with Christ. Indeed a person who sins is **not**
walking with Christ.

May the LORD help you appreciate the strength of the truth someday,
dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most precious and holy name :-))

Now this is about the works of the four riders on horseback from the
6th chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year into
the third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man)

(1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

"See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.

(2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
suffers a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.

(3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

(4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
of the earth":

The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic is he

http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus are wild beasts of the
earth.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/19/06) from 6 to 7 pm
EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew