Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default what are the Ten Famous Teas ?

Ten Famous Teas
(yet this list seems to vary from place to place and time to time)
Famous Teas
China's Famous Teas (中国名茶) also called The Ten Famous Chinese Teas (中国十
大名茶) is a list of the ten most notable Chinese Teas. Below is a list
of ten popular teas of China.
Tea Name Enlish and Chinese, tea area province, and tea type:

西湖龙井 Dragon Well, Hangzhou Zhejiang, Green tea
洞庭碧螺春 Dongding Green Spiral, Suzhou Jiangsu, Green tea
安溪铁观音 Anxi Iron Goddess, Anxi Fujian, Oolong tea
黄山毛峰 Yellow mountain Tip, Huangshan Anhui, Green tea
武夷岩茶 Wuyi Rock Tea (Red Robe), Wuyi Fujian, Oolong tea
君山银针 Jun Mountain Silver Needle, Yueyang Hunan, Yellow tea
祁门红茶 Keemun Black Tea, Qimen Anhui, Black tea
六安瓜片 Liuan Leaf, Jinzhai Anhui, Green tea
云南普洱 Yunnan Puer, Puer(Simao) Yunnan, Post-fermented tea Puer
白毫银针 White Tip Silver Needle, Fuding Fujian, White tea

= = =
Taiwan's Famous Teas (台灣名茶) also called The Ten Famous Taiwanese Teas
(台灣十大名茶) is a list of the ten most notable Taiwanese Teas. Below is a
list of ten popular teas of Taiwan.
Tea Name Enlish and Chinese, and tea type:

凍頂茶 Dongding tea; oolong
文山包種茶 Wen Mountain (Wenshan) Pouchong tea or Light oolong; oolong
東方美人茶 Oriental Beauty or White Tip Oolong; oolong
松柏長青茶 Light Oolong or Ching tea; oolong
阿里山珠露茶 Ali Mountain oolong; oolong
台灣高山茶 Taiwan Alpine (High Mountain Oolong); oolong
日月潭紅茶 Sun Moon Lake Black; black tea
木柵鐵觀音 Mucha Iron Goddess; oolong
三峽龍井茶 Sanshia Dragon Well; green tea
龍泉茶 Longquan Tea; oolong

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

The only one I didnt recognize was Sun Moon Lake black tea. I looked
it up and its the Taiwan Assam Ive been drinking for years. My
packaging only shows the characters for their spelling Assamica 阿萨姆.

Jim

On Mar 25, 3:31 am, icetea8 > wrote:
> Ten Famous Teas
> (yet this list seems to vary from place to place and time to time)
> Famous Teas
> China's Famous Teas (中国名茶) also called The Ten Famous Chinese Teas (中国十
> 大名茶) is a list of the ten most notable Chinese Teas. Below is a list
> of ten popular teas of China.
> Tea Name Enlish and Chinese, tea area province, and tea type:
>
> 西湖龙井 Dragon Well, Hangzhou Zhejiang, Green tea
> 洞庭碧螺春 Dongding Green Spiral, Suzhou Jiangsu, Green tea
> 安溪铁观音 Anxi Iron Goddess, Anxi Fujian, Oolong tea
> 黄山毛峰 Yellow mountain Tip, Huangshan Anhui, Green tea
> 武夷岩茶 Wuyi Rock Tea (Red Robe), Wuyi Fujian, Oolong tea
> 君山银针 Jun Mountain Silver Needle, Yueyang Hunan, Yellow tea
> 祁门红茶 Keemun Black Tea, Qimen Anhui, Black tea
> 六安瓜片 Liuan Leaf, Jinzhai Anhui, Green tea
> 云南普洱 Yunnan Puer, Puer(Simao) Yunnan, Post-fermented tea Puer
> 白毫银针 White Tip Silver Needle, Fuding Fujian, White tea
>
> = = =
> Taiwan's Famous Teas (台灣名茶) also called The Ten Famous Taiwanese Teas
> (台灣十大名茶) is a list of the ten most notable Taiwanese Teas. Below is a
> list of ten popular teas of Taiwan.
> Tea Name Enlish and Chinese, and tea type:
>
> 凍頂茶 Dongding tea; oolong
> 文山包種茶 Wen Mountain (Wenshan) Pouchong tea or Light oolong; oolong
> 東方美人茶 Oriental Beauty or White Tip Oolong; oolong
> 松柏長青茶 Light Oolong or Ching tea; oolong
> 阿里山珠露茶 Ali Mountain oolong; oolong
> 台灣高山茶 Taiwan Alpine (High Mountain Oolong); oolong
> 日月潭紅茶 Sun Moon Lake Black; black tea
> 木柵鐵觀音 Mucha Iron Goddess; oolong
> 三峽龍井茶 Sanshia Dragon Well; green tea
> 龍泉茶 Longquan Tea; oolong

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

> ..Taiwan Assam ...
> ...spelling Assamica 阿萨姆.

this is a nice black tea, it is also called tai tea number 8.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I also didnt know it had its own Tea Research Station 品种 #.

Jim

\On Mar 29, 6:37 am, icetea8 > wrote:
> > ..Taiwan Assam ...
> > ...spelling Assamica 阿萨姆.

> this is a nice black tea, it is also called tai tea number 8.

Banned

Location: usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by icetea8 View Post
[...]

Thanks for sharing this kind of the data about the 10 top tea's...
I like green tea among all of these one's and have the best one
results of using this one.....

Banned

Convert PDF to Shockwave Flash Animation files which can be published on websites.
generals haur zero
镥耥 耜圜囹 桧滂轳觇 徨耧豚蝽 翳朦祛 - .
- 耜圜囹 torrent rus u.
蓄徼 皿 2: 牮羼蝾 镱躅溧 Robin Hood 2: In the Crusades 17.

. 铠栳赅 羿殡 铗牮 礤铉祛骓 torrent

011087
Senior Member

Nice thread about tea.A lot of varieties available ..

Bondi chai the Australian gold medal wining tea.It's too tasty..

Bondi Chai | Tea Latte | Chai Latte Recipes | Bondi Chai Latte | Recipe for Chai | Wholesale Bondi Chai 1kg | Wholesale Chai | Wholesale Bondi Chai 250g | GoodFoodWarehouse

Famous Dave's Sparkout Barbecue 45 03-09-2008 04:21 PM
I'm famous Nancy Young General Cooking 36 05-03-2007 09:51 PM
Industry Packed teas or loose teas? STJones Tea 5 06-02-2006 02:24 PM
Almost O.T. - I'm Famous!! Chef Juke Barbecue 33 02-08-2005 06:32 PM
Mr. G's Famous PENMART01 General Cooking 0 15-03-2004 01:23 AM