ADeMaThè

Default China Tea Research Institute

Do any of you know the email or postal address of the 'China International
Tea Culture Research Institute'?
Thanks for your help.
Marco

Nigel at Teacraft

"ADeMaThè" > wrote in message >...
> Do any of you know the email or postal address of the 'China International
> Tea Culture Research Institute'?

There is a plethora of tea institutes in China covering all apsects of
tea. Best to address your enquiry to the senior tea research
institute and I am sure they will be able to help you to identify the
one you are seeking.

The address is: Tea Research Institute, Chinese Academy of
Agricultural Sciences, Yunqi Road 1, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310008, China.
Ask for Professor Chen Zongmao to help you, he can be contacted at
email address:

Nigel at Teacraft
Livio Zanini

Marco,
you maybe would like to know that there is somebody in Italy who is a member
of that institute
Livio

"Nigel at Teacraft" > ha scritto nel messaggio
om...
> "ADeMaThè" > wrote in message

> > Do any of you know the email or postal address of the 'China

International
> > Tea Culture Research Institute'?

> There is a plethora of tea institutes in China covering all apsects of
> tea. Best to address your enquiry to the senior tea research
> institute and I am sure they will be able to help you to identify the
> one you are seeking.
>
> The address is: Tea Research Institute, Chinese Academy of
> Agricultural Sciences, Yunqi Road 1, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310008, China.
> Ask for Professor Chen Zongmao to help you, he can be contacted at
> email address:
>
> Nigel at Teacraft

ADeMaThè

Che forse sia la stessa persona che conoscerò sabato a Lucca, anche se lui
ancora non lo sa? )