Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Have you ever taken a course at the Culinary Institute?

A couple of years ago, my wife signed me up for a class on Pizza and
Pasta at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY. It was
great fun. (A full account of my CIA experience and a link to the CIA
class schedule is on my blog at http://4fordinner.blogspot.com/ I
live about an hour away, so I was able to commute, but there are plenty
of hotels nearby if you live a distance away and want to make a
vacation of it. The classes are taught by CIA faculty in their
Continuing Education Center, and you meet lots of great people. Not
only do you learn new techniques, but you get to share a super meal.
There are one day courses, some that are three consecutive Saturdays,
and some that are a whole week long. Has anyone reading this ever
taken a course there?