D Feldman

Default Korean ginseng tea + hexachlorobenzene???

Information found on the following website

http://www.consumerlab.com/results/ginseng.asp

has me concerned about a product I consume regularly.

One must subscribe to get the full list of products
tested, and so far I haven't done that. Has anyone?
Any teas on the list? (I have a box of Korean Ginseng Tea,
made by Dajung Corp, 100 packages of 2 grams each.)

Thanks for any information!!

Best,
David

Korean Tea Ceremony: Major Eras of Korean Tea Culture 韓國茶文化 icetea8 Tea 0 13-04-2012 07:53 PM
Korean Tea Ceremony: Major Eras of Korean Tea Culture 韓國茶文化 icetea8 Tea 0 13-04-2012 07:47 PM
Samgyetang: Korean Chicken Ginseng Soup Derekthegreatii Asian Cooking 0 18-01-2012 04:36 AM
Ginseng for T2 Protagonist Diabetic 1 10-03-2008 01:37 AM
Ginseng and contaminants... brainfart Asian Cooking 1 17-10-2006 04:20 PM