Mr. Monte

Default Touch and Brew?

I've heard about this product, sold at Teavana and I know other
places, called the "touch and brew" (or is it Brew and Touch?).
anyway, people seem to really like it, but I'm not sure...anyone have
any opinions? thanks, Monte
Ron Dutcher

The Touch and Brew coffee/tea maker is great for use when you don't want to
fuss:

you can make one or two cups
you can use any kind of tea
you can rinse pu-ehr tea easily, then brew a cup or so
you can make a number of infusions--tea willing
you can so easily control water temp

This system allows for great tea/coffee to be made in the easiest manner.
Caution: have separate makers for tea and coffee--we don't want to pollute