Dmitri

Default electric tea kettle

Are there any electric wireless tea kettles that turn on from time to item
to keep the water hot? I looked at Krups, Braun, but they do not have that
feature.

Thanks in advance.

Dmitri

Derek

It was open stage night in rec.food.drink.tea, when Dmitri stepped
up to the microphone and muttered:

> Are there any electric wireless tea kettles that turn on from
> time to item to keep the water hot? I looked at Krups, Braun,
> but they do not have that feature.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Dmitri

I have one, but it's a no-name import from China that I picked up
at my local tea shop. I've been using it for about 5 years and it
still works quite well - if the paint is finally starting to chip
show a little wear.

--
Derek

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,
and, statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do.