BM

Default New to Chai

Also-
what are the benefits to chai.. I would like to reach a sort of euphoria, as
I have heard of. is this possible with chai??

I am new to tea, and would appreciate anything anyone can prescribe!... I am
open- but also love chai teas!

J Boehm

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 06:52:54 +0100, BM wrote:

> Also-
> what are the benefits to chai.. I would like to reach a sort of
> euphoria, as I have heard of. is this possible with chai??
>
> I am new to tea, and would appreciate anything anyone can prescribe!...
> I am open- but also love chai teas!

I once had too much gunpowder tea one afternoon. Driving my car
afterwards one headlight caught fire. First I thought it is euphoria or
halluzination, but then the flames looked real enough for me to get out
and extinguish the fire. I would stay clear of euphoria.

JB
Space Cowboy

The taste in Chai is Indian spices. The most active is the hot spice which
is red or green pepper. That causes the buzz. The rest of the spices are
essentially curry without the turmeric. These spices are wonderful for
stimulating appetite which is why you always want more Chai. The Indian
stores sell a premix Chai tea masala. In the discount stores you'll see a
closeout on bottled Chai which isn't that bad.

Jim

Chai tea. PeterL. General Cooking 0 05-08-2010 09:15 PM
Chai Tea - Tea 2 05-01-2007 03:16 PM
chai crisps with chai cream - recipe tony General Cooking 0 27-09-2006 10:44 PM
New to Chai BM Tea 9 19-11-2003 06:53 PM
Oregon Chai's 'Chai Nog' spices? Mary Tea 2 19-11-2003 11:45 AM