Eric

Default Green Tea Raises Serotonin Levels

Hi Everyone,

I remember recently doing a search on one of the search engines out
there for green tea +serotonin just as a random search as I jokingly
thinking "I wonder if Green tea can profess the claim it also improves
mood after seeing all the countless health benefits it lends to
consumers of it." Long to my surprise I did in fact come across an
article that said that Green tea does lower stress and calm nerves
then it went on to say that it also raises serotonin levels hence
improving mood. I do believe this to a certain extent because I have
noticed that after brewing Green Tea 'Gunpowder type' that after
steeping for a few minutes but drinking it when it is still warm that
my eyes do in fact brighten usually and I get a smile on my face
interestingly enough. Has anyone else experienced this and what is
your opinion on the matter???