Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Anyone have any stand-out greens this year?

I actually didn't buy any major new greens this year because I had
been on other pursuits, and didn't follow them closely either... now I
need to stock up on a few and feel a bit lost. Has anyone here had
anything spectacular or any stand-outs this year? (can be Chinese or
Japanese, but I'm mainly hunting for Japanese greens)

I normally keep 2 senchas (one lighter steamed and one heavier), 1
gyokuro, and I just ran out of matcha (usucha). I like the brighter
tasting greens and I love a grassy/fishy/kelpy quality. (I always have
BLC and jasmine in stock and I'm pretty good on Chinese greens right
now)

I've got a cart built at o-cha but thought I put a feeler out and see
if there are any special ones i should snag or check out.

- Dominic
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Oct 15, 3:08*pm, "Dominic T." > wrote:
> I actually didn't buy any major new greens this year because I had
> been on other pursuits, and didn't follow them closely either... now I
> need to stock up on a few and feel a bit lost. Has anyone here had
> anything spectacular or any stand-outs this year? (can be Chinese or
> Japanese, but I'm mainly hunting for Japanese greens)
>
> I normally keep 2 senchas (one lighter steamed and one heavier), 1
> gyokuro, and I just ran out of matcha (usucha). I like the brighter
> tasting greens and I love a grassy/fishy/kelpy quality. (I always have
> BLC and jasmine in stock and I'm pretty good on Chinese greens right
> now)
>
> I've got a cart built at o-cha but thought I put a feeler out and see
> if there are any special ones i should snag or check out.
>
> - Dominic

Dominic and all
Please check out my website www.tea4life.co.uk - I think our streamed
organic Sencha might really be to your tatse.
thanks
Sam

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Oct 21, 6:21*pm, wrote:
> On Oct 15, 3:08*pm, "Dominic T." > wrote:
>

> > I actually didn't buy any major new greens this year because I had
> > been on other pursuits, and didn't follow them closely either... now I
> > need to stock up on a few and feel a bit lost. Has anyone here had
> > anything spectacular or any stand-outs this year? (can be Chinese or
> > Japanese, but I'm mainly hunting for Japanese greens)

> > I normally keep 2 senchas (one lighter steamed and one heavier), 1
> > gyokuro, and I just ran out of matcha (usucha). I like the brighter
> > tasting greens and I love a grassy/fishy/kelpy quality. (I always have
> > BLC and jasmine in stock and I'm pretty good on Chinese greens right
> > now)

> > I've got a cart built at o-cha but thought I put a feeler out and see
> > if there are any special ones i should snag or check out.

> > - Dominic

> Dominic and all
> Please check out my websitewww.tea4life.co.uk- I think our streamed
> organic Sencha might really be to your tatse.
> thanks
> Sam

No, thanks.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"Dominic T." > writes:

> On Oct 21, 6:21Â*pm, wrote:
> > On Oct 15, 3:08Â*pm, "Dominic T." > wrote:
> >

> > > I actually didn't buy any major new greens this year because I had
> > > been on other pursuits, and didn't follow them closely either... now I
> > > need to stock up on a few and feel a bit lost. Has anyone here had
> > > anything spectacular or any stand-outs this year? (can be Chinese or
> > > Japanese, but I'm mainly hunting for Japanese greens)

> > > I normally keep 2 senchas (one lighter steamed and one heavier), 1
> > > gyokuro, and I just ran out of matcha (usucha). I like the brighter
> > > tasting greens and I love a grassy/fishy/kelpy quality. (I always have
> > > BLC and jasmine in stock and I'm pretty good on Chinese greens right
> > > now)

> > > I've got a cart built at o-cha but thought I put a feeler out and see
> > > if there are any special ones i should snag or check out.

> > > - Dominic

> > Dominic and all
> > Please check out my websitewww.tea4life.co.uk- I think our streamed
> > organic Sencha might really be to your tatse.
> > thanks
> > Sam

> No, thanks.

Not for me, either: why should I stream tea from them when I can
download it from other vendors?

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Oct 22, 7:59*pm, Lewis Perin > wrote:
> "Dominic T." > writes:

> > > Dominic and all
> > > Please check out my websitewww.tea4life.co.uk-I think our streamed
> > > organic Sencha might really be to your tatse.
> > > thanks
> > > Sam

> > No, thanks.

> Not for me, either: why should I stream tea from them when I can
> download it from other vendors?
>
> /Lew
> ---
> Lew Perin / - Hide quoted text -

for good quality special edition chinese and japanese teas check out
dan robertson - www.theteahouse.com - he knows his teas very well..