Posted to fj.kanji,rec.food.drink.tea

Default I kill people with tea!!!

My tea is poisoned and my poison is deadly,
so everybody who does drink my tea will die!!!

Muahahahahahahahaha!!!
Posted to fj.kanji,rec.food.drink.tea

so actually you kill people with poison, not with tea

> My tea is poisoned and my poison is deadly,
> so everybody who does drink my tea will die!!!
>
> Muahahahahahahahaha!!!

Posted to fj.kanji,rec.food.drink.tea

On Apr 3, 2:37*am, hoelk > wrote:
> so actually you kill people with poison, not with tea

Very astute observation!

- Dominic
Posted to fj.kanji,rec.food.drink.tea

Not according to my favorite Chinese teas doomsayer Mydnight.

Jim

On Apr 3, 6:25 am, "Dominic T." > wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2:37 am, hoelk > wrote:
>
> > so actually you kill people with poison, not with tea

> Very astute observation!
>
> - Dominic

Posted to fj.kanji,rec.food.drink.tea

I do worry about fire and smoke.

Jim

On Apr 2, 10:04 pm, Sam Minewire > wrote:
> My tea is poisoned and my poison is deadly,
> so everybody who does drink my tea will die!!!
>
> Muahahahahahahahaha!!!

Posted to fj.kanji,rec.food.drink.tea

In article >,
Sam Minewire > wrote:
>My tea is poisoned and my poison is deadly,
>so everybody who does drink my tea will die!!!

Yes, but everyone who doesn't will die also. That's the thing about the
death rate... it's always the same, one per customer. So if you're going
to die anyway, you might as well sit back and enjoy it and have a cup of tea.
--scott

Posted to fj.kanji,rec.food.drink.tea

Dominic T. > wrote:
>On Apr 3, 2:37=A0am, hoelk > wrote:
>> so actually you kill people with poison, not with tea

>Very astute observation!

Well, it could be a poison-flavored tea. On the other hand, if it contains
only poison and no actual tea, it is a poison tisane.
--scott