Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Chinese green tea tastes like sewer water

Give me black tea (from Sri Lanka) or give me death.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

As a general observation I find Ceylon green tea very astringent
irregardless of brewing method.

Jim

> Give me black tea (from Sri Lanka) or give me death.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Sep 8, 8:25*am, Space Cowboy > wrote:
> As a general observation I find Ceylon green tea very astringent
> irregardless of brewing method.
>
> Jim
>

> Rich wrote:
> > Give me black tea (from Sri Lanka) or give me death.- Hide quoted text -

I found the Ceylon green tea I tried okay, nonastringent the way I
brewed it, but nothing especially to reorder. Rich, if you like the
Ceylon Blacks, you might also like the Nilgiri blacks. Toci
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Sep 6, 9:11*pm, Rich > wrote:
> Give me black tea (from Sri Lanka) or give me death.

You might also ty the Nilgiri blacks. Toci
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Sep 6, 10:11*pm, Rich > wrote:
> Give me black tea (from Sri Lanka) or give me death.

I sorta agree with you these days. I cannot figure out what is the
deal with the tea I brought back this time. Maybe try changing the
water you are using?