Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Tea for Strong and Romantic Partner

Hi All,
I am from Sri Lanka. The best place for Best tea. I have following tea
product and it is especially for the Strong and Romantic Partner.
Anyone interest? Please contact me

Xstrength Tea
The blend of pure Ceylon Black Tea with Ashwaganda,(Withania
somnifera ) and Welpenela (Cardiaspermum microcarpum ) to enhance
happiness of the
mind & body and improves vitality and provide extra strength.
This can be a substitute for the morning and evening tea and ideal
with milk. Xstrength Tea has a palatable and spicy taste Ashwagandaya
& WelPenala are herbs used by the Ayurveda system of medicine for over
4000 years. Modern herbalists also classify these herbs, providing
relaxation to mind & body and general mental and physical wellness.
Specially beneficial in stress related disorders such as arthritis,
hypertension, diabetes, general debility and support for joints,
memory, immune function, and healthy lipid and glucose metabolism.
etc.

Benefits of Xstrength Tea
The withanolides( major biochemical constituents of Ashwaganda root )
serve as an important hormone predecessor that can convert into human
physiologic hormones as needed. Ashwaganda is thought to be
amphoteric; i.e., it can help regulate important physiologic
processes. The concept is that when there is an excess of a certain
hormone, the plant-based hormone precursor occupies cell membrane
receptor sites so the actual hormone cannot attach and exert its
effect. If the hormone level is low, the plant-based hormone exerts a
small effect. Ashwaganda is also considered to be an adaptogen,
facilitating the ability to hold out stress, and has antioxidant
properties as well.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 04:23:11 -0700 (PDT), Booshan >
wrote:

>Hi All,
>I am from Sri Lanka. The best place for Best tea. I have following tea
>product and it is especially for the Strong and Romantic Partner.
>Anyone interest? Please contact me

Is this hot and spicy tea? Please send romantic photographs. bookburn
>Xstrength Tea
> The blend of pure Ceylon Black Tea with Ashwaganda,(Withania
>somnifera ) and Welpenela (Cardiaspermum microcarpum ) to enhance
>happiness of the
>mind & body and improves vitality and provide extra strength.
>This can be a substitute for the morning and evening tea and ideal
>with milk. Xstrength Tea has a palatable and spicy taste Ashwagandaya
>& WelPenala are herbs used by the Ayurveda system of medicine for over
>4000 years. Modern herbalists also classify these herbs, providing
>relaxation to mind & body and general mental and physical wellness.
>Specially beneficial in stress related disorders such as arthritis,
>hypertension, diabetes, general debility and support for joints,
>memory, immune function, and healthy lipid and glucose metabolism.
>etc.
>
>Benefits of Xstrength Tea
>The withanolides( major biochemical constituents of Ashwaganda root )
>serve as an important hormone predecessor that can convert into human
>physiologic hormones as needed. Ashwaganda is thought to be
>amphoteric; i.e., it can help regulate important physiologic
>processes. The concept is that when there is an excess of a certain
>hormone, the plant-based hormone precursor occupies cell membrane
>receptor sites so the actual hormone cannot attach and exert its
>effect. If the hormone level is low, the plant-based hormone exerts a
>small effect. Ashwaganda is also considered to be an adaptogen,
>facilitating the ability to hold out stress, and has antioxidant
>properties as well.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
SN SN is offline

enhance happiness -- YAY !
mind & body
vitality
strength -- its like a dose of anabolic steroids !!!
relaxation
mental and physical wellness
stress related disorders such as
arthritis -- mechanical stress indeed, destroyed cartilage: can't
reverse that
hypertension -- genetics+environment
diabetes -- genetics/autoimmune+ environment
general debility and
support for joints,
memory
immune function
lipid -- better than statins !
glucose ...
etc. -- in the etc must be hiding the hemorrhoids cure i'm looking
for.

hormone predecessor -- yes, please tell more professor.
amphoteric -- how could i forget
regulate important physiologic processes -- such as what ?
excess of a certain hormone -- which one
occupies cell membrane receptor sites -- which receptors?
adaptogen-- is this a made up word or what?
stress -- duh!
antioxidant -- almost forgot to put that in did you...