Old 31-01-2006, 11:56 AM posted to rec.food.drink

Default looking for a serious business partner

Hello all,

I am looking for a serious business partner who is interested in
partnering an import/export business. I am good at outsourcing
consultancy, I know many ISO or/and TS certificated companies in China,
who can supply good quality products at very competitive prices.. I am
looking for a partner, who can give me support on website set-up and
promotion. The current problem for me is to look for real potential
customers to serve for. If you are interested, please drop me a line at

I have well prepared for this business, and would like to talk more with
some potential partners.

Good Luck
Susan

TEA BUSINESS PARTNER natea Tea 0 26-10-2006 09:49 AM
--- looking for business partner :... Eric Orlandini Wine 1 30-03-2006 07:12 PM
--- looking for business partner :... Eric Orlandini Winemaking 0 30-03-2006 11:45 AM
looking for business partner :... eric orlandini Winemaking 0 19-02-2005 05:38 PM
looking for business partner :... eric orlandini General 0 19-02-2005 05:38 PM