Old 22-10-2007, 09:04 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Twinings Teas

A while back someone was asking which teas are still being produced by
Twinings. I said I would check the 17th Street Market here in Tucson,
which I did. Now I can't find the original thread! So, here is what I
found.

All of the following are available loose:

Lapsang souchong
Ceylon orange pekoe
Gunpowder
Lady grey
Jasmine
Prince of Wales
Darjeeling
Irish breakfast
Earl grey
Ceylon breakfast
English breakfast

China oolong was available in bags.

HTH,

Alan

Tinned Twinings [email protected] Tea 13 17-09-2007 06:02 PM
Industry Packed teas or loose teas? STJones Tea 5 06-02-2006 03:24 PM
Twinings R R Tea 7 20-12-2003 05:22 PM
Twinings R R Tea 2 03-12-2003 06:34 AM