FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Twinings Teas (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/138021-twinings-teas.html)

Alan 22-10-2007 09:04 PM

Twinings Teas

A while back someone was asking which teas are still being produced by
Twinings. I said I would check the 17th Street Market here in Tucson,
which I did. Now I can't find the original thread! So, here is what I
found.

All of the following are available loose:

Lapsang souchong
Ceylon orange pekoe
Gunpowder
Lady grey
Jasmine
Prince of Wales
Darjeeling
Irish breakfast
Earl grey
Ceylon breakfast
English breakfast

China oolong was available in bags.

HTH,

Alan

Diane Sweeney 24-10-2007 08:59 PM

Twinings Teas

Didn't know there were so many still available loose. Love those flavours!
Diane

ps.com...