Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default FA Vintage Tea book history culture 1933

To Think of Tea by Agnes Repplier 1933 , slightly grubby boards,with
staining spots to rear board. 254 pages
Fabulous old book on the history and culture of Tea drinking in
Britain,including a chapter on the *** tea drinker of England!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Sep 14, 7:32 pm, Janey > wrote:
> To Think of Tea by Agnes Repplier 1933 , slightly grubby boards,with
> staining spots to rear board. 254 pages
> Fabulous old book on the history and culture of Tea drinking in
> Britain,including a chapter on the *** tea drinker of England!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...em=32015812195...

Are any of the chapters on the *** ebay spammer Janey??? I really
would like that... well, actually I'd love it if you just stopped
posting your auctions here. This is not what the group is for, if you
are interested in tea, feel free to join the group... then people will
willingly peruse your actions. I won't hold my breath though.

- Dominic