Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default 2005 Ba Da brick from Jing Tea Shop

http://www.jingteashop.com/pd-puerh-tea-ba-sa-brick.cfm

Has anyone tried this? Any thoughts?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Jul 19, 1:12 pm, Alex > wrote:
> http://www.jingteashop.com/pd-puerh-tea-ba-sa-brick.cfm
>
> Has anyone tried this? Any thoughts?

Alex,
it looks good and they are usually accurate with their descriptions;
but, I would write to Jing or Sebastien and ask them to send you a
sample first. I'm just a little leery of unknown manufacturers in
China.
They are pretty attentive to requests.
Regards,
Shen

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Jul 19, 1:12 pm, Alex > wrote:
> http://www.jingteashop.com/pd-puerh-tea-ba-sa-brick.cfm
>
> Has anyone tried this? Any thoughts?

PS - Oh, you might want to check Mike's site or Pu-erh Livejournal to
see if anyone has reviewed it, as yet.
Shen

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"Alex" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> http://www.jingteashop.com/pd-puerh-tea-ba-sa-brick.cfm
>
> Has anyone tried this? Any thoughts?

If only they had made it into a bing instead of a brick.

Blues

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

> If only they had made it into a bing instead of a brick.

eheeheeheheeeheee!!

so true

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

My favorite form the log or the mushroom. I like bricks because they
stack easier. I like the 100g dollar pancake over a 357g bing
discus. Aesthetics does make tea taste better.

Jim

Zippy P wrote:
> > If only they had made it into a bing instead of a brick.

> eheeheeheheeeheee!!
>
> so true

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Jul 20, 4:12 am, Alex > wrote:
> http://www.jingteashop.com/pd-puerh-tea-ba-sa-brick.cfm
>
> Has anyone tried this? Any thoughts?

Young Bada tends to be floral and fruity, so depending on what you're
looking for, it might or might not be for you. Personally I am not a
big fan, but many do like it.

It looks good enough, and isn't too pricey, but if you can get a
sample, that's not a bad idea.

MarshalN
http://www.xanga.com/MarshalN

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Jul 20, 6:07 pm, MarshalN > wrote:
> On Jul 20, 4:12 am, Alex > wrote:
>
> >http://www.jingteashop.com/pd-puerh-tea-ba-sa-brick.cfm

> > Has anyone tried this? Any thoughts?

> Young Bada tends to be floral and fruity, so depending on what you're
> looking for, it might or might not be for you. Personally I am not a
> big fan, but many do like it.
>
> It looks good enough, and isn't too pricey, but if you can get a
> sample, that's not a bad idea.
>
> MarshalNhttp://www.xanga.com/MarshalN

Thanks everyone. Marshal do you have any thoughts about how it tends
to age?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

ah, you realize he was making a pun right?

"Ba Da Bing"

?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

> "Ba Da Bing"

Hahaha, I can't believe I missed that! Good one.

-Brent

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Not sure, really, because I have never had an old Bada -- don't think
they really exist either.

I have a feeling it doesn't age as well as some of the more
traditional areas. I also think it greatly depends on how the tea
itself is, more than anything else.

MarshalN
http://www.xanga.com/MarshalN

> Thanks everyone. Marshal do you have any thoughts about how it tends
> to age?

Grocery List tool - shop fast, shop easy Samys Dad General Cooking 116 02-06-2012 05:12 AM
Grocery List tool - shop fast, shop easy Samys Dad Recipes 2 27-05-2012 02:35 AM
Anyone heard from Jing's? Melinda[_2_] Tea 1 12-05-2008 07:52 PM
Liu An from Jing Blues Lyne Tea 0 21-03-2006 09:37 AM
Sasha and others...tisane product on Jing Tea Shop Melinda Tea 8 19-11-2004 07:25 AM