Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default new asia travelogue [series] on CHA DAO

hi all,

just a note to let you know that i'm about to begin posting a multi-
installment travelogue on CHA DAO, recounting my recent tea-trip to
pacific asia. if this is of interest to you, you're welcome to check
in at

http://chadao.blogspot.com/

for the series. i will post approximately one 'chapter' a day, for the
next week or more ... i have that much material to share with you.
[pics too ... and names, addresses, phone numbers, wherever
appropriate ...] the only thing i can't [yet] get the blog to do is
dispense tea as you read!

enjoy --
corax

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Senior Member

Location: Los Angeles

On Jul 5, 4:47 pm, corax > wrote:
> hi all,
>
> just a note to let you know that i'm about to begin posting a multi-
> installment travelogue on CHA DAO, recounting my recent tea-trip to
> pacific asia. if this is of interest to you, you're welcome to check
> in at
>
> http://chadao.blogspot.com/
>
> for the series. i will post approximately one 'chapter' a day, for the
> next week or more ... i have that much material to share with you.
> [pics too ... and names, addresses, phone numbers, wherever
> appropriate ...] the only thing i can't [yet] get the blog to do is
> dispense tea as you read!
>
> enjoy --
> corax

I look forward to reading them, Professor. Thanks.

Phyll

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Likewise - it is always a treat.

Toodlepip,

Hobbes

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Jul 5, 4:47 pm, corax > wrote:
> hi all,
>
> just a note to let you know that i'm about to begin posting a multi-
> installment travelogue on CHA DAO, recounting my recent tea-trip to
> pacific asia. if this is of interest to you, you're welcome to check
> in at
>
> http://chadao.blogspot.com/
>
> for the series. i will post approximately one 'chapter' a day, for the
> next week or more ... i have that much material to share with you.
> [pics too ... and names, addresses, phone numbers, wherever
> appropriate ...] the only thing i can't [yet] get the blog to do is
> dispense tea as you read!
>
> enjoy --
> corax

A great read, too! Xie! Xie!