Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Where To Buy Tea Online!

I like http://www.sofotea.com they have great tea and their site is
easy to navigate!

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 28, 11:21 am, wrote:
> I likehttp://www.sofotea.com they have great tea and their site is
> easy to navigate!

Run away - run far far away.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 28, 9:23 pm, Desirea > wrote:

> > I likehttp://www.XXXtea.com they have great tea and their site is
> > easy to navigate!

> Run away - run far far away.

ROFLMAO........

Mike

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
SN SN is offline

wasnt there a way to report the post to the isp? or newsgroup provider
so they can delete it?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 29, 12:15 pm, SN > wrote:
> wasnt there a way to report the post to the isp? or newsgroup provider
> so they can delete it?

Not really. USENET is decentralized, in other words by now that
message has propagated to thousands of other servers so there is no
single place you can go and delete a message. It is out there for
good. Google will allow you to delete a message from "Google's"
archive, but it is only one server out of thousands. Besides, few ISPs
will even respond at all unless there is a prohibition in our group
charter.

--
Mike
http://www.pu-erh.net

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

In article .com>,
SN > wrote:
>wasnt there a way to report the post to the isp? or newsgroup provider
>so they can delete it?

Not really. In most cases you can send a complaint to the news provider
that is responsible, but the original post came through Google which is
notoriously irresponsible and generally unwilling to educate or police
their user base. It's pretty much futile to deal with them.
--scott
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Most newsreaders support the cancel post command. There are no
guarantees due to the nature of the proliferation and the fact that
some servers ignore cancel posts from a user to prevent breaking a
thread. Theoretically yes, practically no. Use Google Groups and
keywords delete usenet post for more info. You can delete it from
Google Groups with the same autenticated email address account in the
post. You can also ask but I wouldn't hold my breath. The ISP
accounts like abuse and postmaster in the headers are generally
reserved for authorities otherwise a bitbucket for user complaints.

Jim

PS It would be interesting to see if Google would honor a cancel post
coming from a user on a newsgroup server.

On May 29, 10:15 am, SN > wrote:
> wasnt there a way to report the post to the isp? or newsgroup provider
> so they can delete it?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 28, 11:21 am, wrote:
> I likehttp://www.sofotea.com they have great tea and their site is
> easy to navigate!

Dear teafan1, Ankit, teapandya,and kum...
Seeing that we seem to be the only ones who understand the true nature
of topic for this blog/ usenet titled Where to buy Tea online! I hope
that some suggestions pose to be useful for you. I have had direct
experience with such companies as the following:

http://www.tenren.com
http://www.adagio.com
http://www.mightyleaf.com
http://www.tavalon.com

I hope that this will aid you in your search as to purchasing tea
online. It seems that some of us here already have our minds made up
and prefer not to explore outside of the box. Good luck in your search

P.S. a friendly suggestion for teafan1, if you are indeed a customer
promoting someone elses business you must be careful in how you do so.
You don't want to ruffle some feathers and stir up the chicken coop
and in the process damage someone's name. Anyway good luck in your
quest for tea

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Since you opened this "rudeness" can of worms, I should point out how
impolite it is to barge into a community without any knowledge of its
structure, organization, or etiquette. Just watch some of the threads
for a while first, learn what a message group is, learn how things
work here, and then you will have some authority to tell us how to do
things.

-Brent

On Jun 1, 10:21 pm, wrote:
> On May 28, 11:21 am, wrote:
>
> > I likehttp://www.sofotea.comthey have great tea and their site is
> > easy to navigate!

> Dear teafan1, Ankit, teapandya,and kum...
> Seeing that we seem to be the only ones who understand the true nature
> of topic for this blog/ usenet titled Where to buy Tea online! I hope
> that some suggestions pose to be useful for you. I have had direct
> experience with such companies as the following:
>
> http://www.tenren.comhttp://www.adag...ww.tavalon.com
>
> I hope that this will aid you in your search as to purchasing tea
> online. It seems that some of us here already have our minds made up
> and prefer not to explore outside of the box. Good luck in your search
>
> P.S. a friendly suggestion for teafan1, if you are indeed a customer
> promoting someone elses business you must be careful in how you do so.
> You don't want to ruffle some feathers and stir up the chicken coop
> and in the process damage someone's name. Anyway good luck in your
> quest for tea

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

hello!

i happen to be a manufacturer of tea having estates in india, nepal
and china. the links i recommended are of people who i think really
work hard to maintain quality standards.

thanks
ankit lochan

On Jun 2, 10:21 am, wrote:
> On May 28, 11:21 am, wrote:
>
> > I likehttp://www.sofotea.comthey have great tea and their site is
> > easy to navigate!

> Dear teafan1, Ankit, teapandya,and kum...
> Seeing that we seem to be the only ones who understand the true nature
> of topic for this blog/ usenet titled Where to buy Tea online! I hope
> that some suggestions pose to be useful for you. I have had direct
> experience with such companies as the following:
>
> http://www.tenren.comhttp://www.adag...ww.tavalon.com
>
> I hope that this will aid you in your search as to purchasing tea
> online. It seems that some of us here already have our minds made up
> and prefer not to explore outside of the box. Good luck in your search
>
> P.S. a friendly suggestion for teafan1, if you are indeed a customer
> promoting someone elses business you must be careful in how you do so.
> You don't want to ruffle some feathers and stir up the chicken coop
> and in the process damage someone's name. Anyway good luck in your
> quest for tea

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Interesting. If you are indeed Ankit Lochan then you are a very
distinguished person. I admire your articles, am impressed by your
Foundation and by your efforts to increase diversity of teas in India.

I have just an eensy, teensy concern that I am sure you can clear up
immediately. First, you mention your owning estates in China. When did
you acquire them. They are not mentioned on any of your on line
sources? Second, you are using an entirely different e-mail address
from the ones you list there. That's puzzling.

I contacted your assistant in Silgiri today. He mentioned where you
currently are today and has already forwarded my enquiry to you. It
would be somewhat reassuring if you would let us know that location
and also reply to this e-mail from your regular address. That would
reassure us that you are indeed The Ankit Lochan. I genuinely hope
that you really are. Anyway, just tell us which city in which country
you are now in.

regards

Peter Keen

On Jun 2, 3:33 am, Ankit Lochan > wrote:
> hello!
>
> i happen to be a manufacturer of tea having estates in india, nepal
> and china. the links i recommended are of people who i think really
> work hard to maintain quality standards.
>
> thanks
> ankit lochan
>
> On Jun 2, 10:21 am, wrote:
>

> > On May 28, 11:21 am, wrote:

> > > I likehttp://www.sofotea.comtheyhave great tea and their site is
> > > easy to navigate!

> > Dear teafan1, Ankit, teapandya,and kum...
> > Seeing that we seem to be the only ones who understand the true nature
> > of topic for this blog/ usenet titled Where to buy Tea online! I hope
> > that some suggestions pose to be useful for you. I have had direct
> > experience with such companies as the following:

> >http://www.tenren.comhttp://www.adag...ghtyleaf.comht...

> > I hope that this will aid you in your search as to purchasing tea
> > online. It seems that some of us here already have our minds made up
> > and prefer not to explore outside of the box. Good luck in your search

> > P.S. a friendly suggestion for teafan1, if you are indeed a customer
> > promoting someone elses business you must be careful in how you do so.
> > You don't want to ruffle some feathers and stir up the chicken coop
> > and in the process damage someone's name. Anyway good luck in your
> > quest for tea- Hide quoted text -

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

It is looking quite likely that this is indeed the real Ankit Lochan.
If so, I apologize for my wariness and defend it only because of the
teafan1 arrival and the dubious conversation about he/she and a few
others being the only ones who understand the "true nature" of this
"blog." Mr. Lochan is a distinctive heavyweight in the tea field.

On Jun 2, 4:20 pm, pgwk > wrote:
> Interesting. If you are indeed Ankit Lochan then you are a very
> distinguished person. I admire your articles, am impressed by your
>Foundation and by your efforts to increase diversity of teas in India.
>
> I have just an eensy, teensy concern that I am sure you can clear up
> immediately. First, you mention your owning estates in China. When did
> you acquire them. They are not mentioned on any of your on line
> sources? Second, you are using an entirely different e-mail address
> from the ones you list there. That's puzzling.
>
> I contacted your assistant in Silgiri today. He mentioned where you
> currently are today and has already forwarded my enquiry to you. It
> would be somewhat reassuring if you would let us know that location
> and also reply to this e-mail from your regular address. That would
> reassure us that you are indeed The Ankit Lochan. I genuinely hope
> that you really are. Anyway, just tell us which city in which country
> you are now in.
>
> regards
>
> Peter Keen
>
> On Jun 2, 3:33 am, Ankit Lochan > wrote:
>

> > hello!

> > i happen to be a manufacturer of tea having estates in india, nepal
> > and china. the links i recommended are of people who i think really
> > work hard to maintain quality standards.

> > thanks
> > ankit lochan

> > > Dear teafan1, Ankit, teapandya,and kum...
> > > Seeing that we seem to be the only ones who understand the true nature
> > > of topic for this blog/ usenet titled Where to buy Tea online! I hope
> > > that some suggestions pose to be useful for you. I have had direct
> > > experience with such companies as the following:

> > >http://www.tenren.comhttp://www.adag...ghtyleaf.comht...

> > > I hope that this will aid you in your search as to purchasing tea
> > > online. It seems that some of us here already have our minds made up
> > > and prefer not to explore outside of the box. Good luck in your search

> > > P.S. a friendly suggestion for teafan1, if you are indeed a customer
> > > promoting someone elses business you must be careful in how you do so.
> > > You don't want to ruffle some feathers and stir up the chicken coop
> > > and in the process damage someone's name. Anyway good luck in your
> > > quest for tea- Hide quoted text -

Where To Buy Tea Online! [email protected] Tea 16 04-04-2008 01:36 PM
online glossary sf General Cooking 1 01-10-2006 09:49 PM
Online again George Shirley Preserving 9 02-06-2006 08:50 PM
Tea online Ed Tea 4 11-02-2005 09:55 AM
online merchants- ** Tea 5 03-10-2004 05:50 AM