**

Default online merchants-

Is there any unanimity on online
tea sources? I'm recently re-
turned to the tea world af-
ter a lengthy side-lining,
and am ready to place
some orders. If any
of the mavens am-
ong us would be
so kind as to
speak of th-
ier favor-
ite sou-
rces I
would be very grateful.

wizard of ahhs/
Mike Petro

As I don my flame proof suite...

http://www.sevencups.com
http://www.teaspring.com

Mike

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 00:28:05 GMT, ??**?? > cast
caution to the wind and posted:

>Is there any unanimity on online
>tea sources? I'm recently re-
>turned to the tea world af-
>ter a lengthy side-lining,
>and am ready to place
>some orders. If any
>of the mavens am-
>ong us would be
>so kind as to
>speak of th-
>ier favor-
>ite sou-
>rces I
>would be very grateful.
>
>wizard of ahhs/

Joanne Rosen

i recently ordered from 7 cups
Monkey Picked TieGuanYin Oolong Tea

LiLi Xiang TieGuanYin Oolong Tea

they are good but not great-i enjoy more lightly fermented oolongs with
floral bouqet.

joanne

"Mike Petro" > wrote in message
> As I don my flame proof suite...
>

> http://www.sevencups.com
> http://www.teaspring.com
>

> Mike
>

> On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 00:28:05 GMT, ??**?? > cast
> caution to the wind and posted:
>

>>Is there any unanimity on online
>>tea sources? I'm recently re-
>>turned to the tea world af-
>>ter a lengthy side-lining,
>>and am ready to place
>>some orders. If any
>>of the mavens am-
>>ong us would be
>>so kind as to
>>speak of th-
>>ier favor-
>>ite sou-
>>rces I
>>would be very grateful.
>>
>>wizard of ahhs/

Salmonella

** wrote:
> Is there any unanimity on online
> tea sources? I'm recently re-
> turned to the tea world af-
> ter a lengthy side-lining,
> and am ready to place
> some orders. If any
> of the mavens am-
> ong us would be
> so kind as to
> speak of th-
> ier favor-
> ite sou-
> rces I
> would be very grateful.
>
> wizard of ahhs/

I have always found these two merchants to be impeccably honest, sell
great teas at a reasonable price, and the consistency of their products
is impressive.

Salmonella
Salmonella

Salmonella wrote:
> ** wrote:
>
>> Is there any unanimity on online
>> tea sources? I'm recently re-
>> turned to the tea world af-
>> ter a lengthy side-lining,
>> and am ready to place
>> some orders. If any
>> of the mavens am-
>> ong us would be
>> so kind as to
>> speak of th-
>> ier favor-
>> ite sou-
>> rces I
>> would be very grateful.
>>
>> wizard of ahhs/

> I have always found these two merchants to be impeccably honest, sell
> great teas at a reasonable price, and the consistency of their products
> is impressive.
>
> Salmonella

sorry.
the links:

http://www.gracetea.com/

http://www.marktwendell.com/

Salmonella

Ripon

I met Austin and his wife Zu Ping in TakeMe2Tea Expo, Las Vegas. I
tasted their couple of yellow, white and green teas. All of them were
very good though I couldn't find in their web site. Austin is a very
good man and know his tea and his wife Zu Ping is a tea master. They
are honest about their teas. I haven't get the chance to order from
them lately. But I have faith on them.

About TeaSpring- they are still one of my top tea source. This is a
real good tea company. I was always happy with their tea and price.
Maybe not all their tea is very best(None of single vendor does) but
their service, price and quality is best to me for Chinese tea. They
have huge selection and a wonderful company to start with. Their
samples size is good and price is good compare to many vendors. A good
competitor for over prized Imperial tea court( another very good tea
vendor).

I will also add IPOT's name who has good collection of Indian
teas(Darjeeling and Assam) and good display tea from China.

Ripon
Vienna,VA

> I have always found these two merchants to be impeccably honest, sell
> great teas at a reasonable price, and the consistency of their products
> is impressive.
>
> Salmonella

FA Merchant of Wine Waugh Gilbey wine merchants Alys Wine 0 31-05-2008 12:21 AM
retail tea merchants in HK ? Draconus Tea 5 17-07-2006 11:38 AM
Online again George Shirley Preserving 9 02-06-2006 08:50 PM
PING Beaker: Hawaii Island Wine Merchants RobertsonChai Wine 0 23-10-2004 02:42 AM
Georgia & Online Wine Merchants Mingokey Wine 2 18-02-2004 11:20 PM