Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Unique Way to Drink Tea

Hey guys,

I made a video about the benefits of drinking tea and a unique way to
drink it, and thought you'd enjoy. Its only a minute long, so check it
out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1PFItYOhOY (or type in "teanose"
on YouTube). Thanks for your time and enjoy! (This isn't spam, but
just a college kid who loves tea and wants to share this new and
unique way of drinking it!!)

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

somehow I can guess what it's about, and somehow I have a feeling I don't
want to watch.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 26, 9:00 pm, "Zippy P" > wrote:
> somehow I can guess what it's about, and somehow I have a feeling I don't
> want to watch.

I don't know how you'd be able to guess what it's about - but you are
right about not wanting to watch it. I will never get that minute
back in my life, and now I'm sad.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
SN SN is offline

is this on the same line as that guy who 'loved tea' video where at
the end he stuck his *tentacle* in the tea cup?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Desirea > wrote in
ps.com:

> On May 26, 9:00 pm, "Zippy P" > wrote:
>> somehow I can guess what it's about, and somehow I have a feeling I
>> don't want to watch.

> I don't know how you'd be able to guess what it's about - but you are
> right about not wanting to watch it. I will never get that minute
> back in my life, and now I'm sad.

Well, she wrote '(or type in "teanose" on YouTube)' in additon to the URL.

Ozzy

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On May 28, 4:30 am, Ozzy <please.answer@NG> wrote:
> Desirea > wrote oups.com:
>
> > On May 26, 9:00 pm, "Zippy P" > wrote:
> >> somehow I can guess what it's about, and somehow I have a feeling I
> >> don't want to watch.

> > I don't know how you'd be able to guess what it's about - but you are
> > right about not wanting to watch it. I will never get that minute
> > back in my life, and now I'm sad.

> Well, she wrote '(or type in "teanose" on YouTube)' in additon to the URL.
>
> Ozzy

Yeah, I guess I should have known it would be a video of someone
pouring a pot of tea through her nose. Something like that would
never come to mind for me though. So weird.