Bruno Beam

Default Sushi is full of Mercury and Arsenic ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Don't eat it or Mercury and Arsenic will cause your genitals to wither
and fall off !!!!
Dan Logcher

Bruno Beam wrote:

> Don't eat it or Mercury and Arsenic will cause your genitals to wither
> and fall off !!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your problem, but I doubt it was from sushi.

--
Dan
Dan Logcher

Bruno Beam wrote:

> Don't eat it or Mercury and Arsenic will cause your genitals to wither
> and fall off !!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your problem, but I doubt it was from sushi.

--
Dan
Ken Blake

In om,
Bruno Beam > typed:

> Don't eat it or Mercury and Arsenic will cause your genitals to
> wither
> and fall off !!!!

Did it turn you into a troll, or did that happen for another
reason?

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup

Ken Blake

In om,
Bruno Beam > typed:

> Don't eat it or Mercury and Arsenic will cause your genitals to
> wither
> and fall off !!!!

Did it turn you into a troll, or did that happen for another
reason?

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup

Weez

Did they fall off yet or are they still at the withering stage, does it
hurt? I think it turned him into a troll first then his genitals withered
and fell off...
Louise)

--

"Ken Blake" > wrote in message
> In om,
> Bruno Beam > typed:
>
>> Don't eat it or Mercury and Arsenic will cause your genitals to wither
>> and fall off !!!!

> Did it turn you into a troll, or did that happen for another reason?
>
> --
> Ken Blake
> Please reply to the newsgroup

Weez

"Weez" > wrote:
> [snip]
> "Ken Blake" > wrote in message

[snip]
Why are you cross-posting to scot.tld? That just invites more idiots to
come here and disrupt things. Just my $0.02.

--
Nick. Christmas Day, the twenty-fifth Day of December, being established a
Federal holiday by an Act of Congress on June 28, 1870: Merry Christmas!

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops! You are not forgotten. Thanks.