erawan36

Default looking for sushi chef

looking for a sushi chef in the boston area. opening restaurant in late
march/early april.

Dan Logcher

erawan36 wrote:

> looking for a sushi chef in the boston area. opening restaurant in late
> march/early april.

What city or town are you planning to open?

--
Dan

Jim S.

Dan Logcher > wrote in message >...
> erawan36 wrote:
>
> > looking for a sushi chef in the boston area. opening restaurant in late
> > march/early april.

> What city or town are you planning to open?

Please say it's gonna be outside of 128!!! It's tough enough getting inside.

Jim
Dan Logcher

Jim S. wrote:

> Dan Logcher > wrote in message >...
>
>>erawan36 wrote:
>>

>>>looking for a sushi chef in the boston area. opening restaurant in late
>>>march/early april.
>>>

>>What city or town are you planning to open?
>>

> Please say it's gonna be outside of 128!!! It's tough enough getting inside.

Haha.. I feel for ya! Having lived up around 495&3 for some years,
always hoping something good moves in to the place that just closed.

The suburbs are where it's at for sushi bars. Rent is to high to be
in the city.

--
Dan

Postman

> >>erawan36 wrote:
> >>
> >>looking for a sushi chef in the boston area. opening restaurant in
> >>late march/early april.
> >>

> >What city or town are you planning to open?
> >

> Please say it's gonna be outside of 128!!! It's tough enough
> getting inside.

The original poster is "erawan36". There is a Thai restaurant
called "Erawan of Siam" in Waltham, MA (around 10 miles from
central Boston). The owners of Erawan also own "Asian Grill"
a few blocks down on Moody St. in Waltham. Asian Grill is mostly
Korean / Japanese, including sushi and a sushi bar.

Both were pretty good places to eat but I haven't been to either
one in a long time. Check the web or food guides for up to date
reviews.

I'm just wondering if "erawan36" is affiliated with "Erawan of Siam"
and "Asian Grill". Nothing intended by asking. Experienced
restauranteur or new to the business, Good luck with the new place.

To the Boston experts, Dan, et al.: Do you have a recent rating of
Asian Grill?

--
Sent by xanadoof from yahoo within field com

Dan Logcher

Postman wrote:

>>>What city or town are you planning to open?
>>>

>>Please say it's gonna be outside of 128!!! It's tough enough
>>getting inside.
>>

> The original poster is "erawan36". There is a Thai restaurant
> called "Erawan of Siam" in Waltham, MA (around 10 miles from
> central Boston). The owners of Erawan also own "Asian Grill"
> a few blocks down on Moody St. in Waltham. Asian Grill is mostly
> Korean / Japanese, including sushi and a sushi bar.

Excellent Super Sluthing! I hadn't even thought of that.. and I used
to work in Waltham.

> I'm just wondering if "erawan36" is affiliated with "Erawan of Siam"
> and "Asian Grill". Nothing intended by asking. Experienced
> restauranteur or new to the business, Good luck with the new place.

It sounds like a new opening, as opposed to just adding sushi to an
existing place. And if it is the same person, I would think you'd
want to branch out of the the two you have two other restaurants.

> To the Boston experts, Dan, et al.: Do you have a recent rating of
> Asian Grill?

Never tried it, seemed expensive and leaning a bit more towards the
fusion side of things. Also, members of the BSS had tried it and
thought it lacking.

Maybe someone who's tried it (recently) can give better info.. sorry.

--
Dan

You're eating sushi all wrong! Tokyo sushi chef teaches proper way toeat sushi Travis McGee General Cooking 86 12-09-2015 02:41 AM
Sushi Tutorial for 1st Time Sushi Chef ommilay Sushi 0 19-03-2012 07:27 PM
Looking for Sushi Chef Tien Sushi 1 09-04-2011 02:55 AM
Non Asian Sushi Chef Dan Logcher Sushi 22 25-02-2005 04:13 PM
What a Sushi Chef orders when he goes to another sushi bar ChefMatisse.com Sushi 2 07-03-2004 12:22 AM