Default mississippi sushi

Hi,

anybody tried kyoto in Olive Branch?

--
"Disperse, you rebels -- Damn you, throw down your arms and disperse!"
Maj. John Pitcairn (British Army), Lexington, Mass., April 19, 1775

Default memphis and mississippi sushi

Hi,

dunno about pricing.... just noticed last weekend cutting across from
highway us78 on ms302 (goodman road).

local market may be getting saturated 'cause there seems to be some
price competition.

Sekisui east (original, where Jimmy was the itamaesan) now has ayce
hibachi stuff... so-go in horn lake has an ayce sun-wed... and varioius
happy hour deals all over town.

sekisui midtown is my regular stop... it's easy and I like the boats
cruising by... it helps you can do requests on boats... and wife can get
something cooked as I order a regular sashimi plate and snipe the boats.

ttyl

akia

--
"Disperse, you rebels -- Damn you, throw down your arms and disperse!"
Maj. John Pitcairn (British Army), Lexington, Mass., April 19, 1775