Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default AYCE in Boston or South of Boston AND AYCE PRICE

Can anyone please supply a list of AYCE sushi place in Boston or south
of Boston.

We have one just started on Cape Cod but they are charging $30 which
seems excessive. Is it?
------------
There are no atheists in foxholes
or in Fenway Park in an extra inning
game.
____

Cape Cod Bob

Delete the two "spam"s for email
Posted to alt.food.sushi

CapeCodBob wrote:
> Can anyone please supply a list of AYCE sushi place in Boston or south
> of Boston.
>
> We have one just started on Cape Cod but they are charging $30 which
> seems excessive. Is it?

Hi Bob,
Not sure there are too many within the city. A few of the regular restaurants
tried AYCE and gave up due to the hastles it caused. The one we go to from time
to time is Minado Japanese Seafood Restaurant in Natick. But thats more West
than South.

Often Chinese buffet type places will serve sushi.. but I don't know of any in
the Boston area.

--
Dan
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Oct 15, 1:24*am, CapeCodBob > wrote:

> We have one just started on Cape Cod but they are charging $30 which
> seems excessive. *Is it?

It is expensive but other places charge that too. Trouble is I really
need to stuff myself to make it worth while. I can put away 30 pieces
but if I don't like what they have to offer it becomes very hard to
eat that much.
Posted to alt.food.sushi

sometime in the recent past James posted this:
> On Oct 15, 1:24 am, CapeCodBob > wrote:
>
>> We have one just started on Cape Cod but they are charging $30 which
>> seems excessive. Is it?

> It is expensive but other places charge that too. Trouble is I really
> need to stuff myself to make it worth while. I can put away 30 pieces
> but if I don't like what they have to offer it becomes very hard to
> eat that much.

30 pieces eh? Why not just eat the Itamae and be done with it? ;-)

--
Wilson N44º39" W67º12"

Tipping at AYCE buffets? James[_1_] Sushi 30 25-11-2009 12:31 AM
YUM'S in Waldorf, MD. 301 638 7328 Another AYCE James Sushi 14 24-02-2007 08:25 PM
AYCE Sushi in Baltimore rboehme Sushi 0 15-06-2006 03:06 PM
Anyone been to Atami Restaurant AYCE sushi in VA lately? James Sushi 0 21-03-2005 03:58 AM
Another AYCE sushi place. James Sushi 2 13-12-2004 11:25 PM