Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Doc Doc is offline

Default rec.food.sourdough FAQ Questions and Answers

Darrell,
I believe that there is a small error or typo in the FAQ on "What is
the relationship between temperature and activity?"
The activity level table entry for 16 deg C under C. milleri is 0.011
and I belive it should be 0.11 (just plot the data to see).
I know this has been out there a while as I have an archived copy from
a few years back that shows the same value.
Perhaps you can edit it for your next posting.

Cheers,
Doc