Laurie

Default Woodfire oven workshop by Alan Scott

We are hosting a masonary oven raising workshop run by Alan Scott
(www.ovencrafters.net) over tha Anzac Day long weekend (22-25 April).
We are located about half an hour west of Toowoomba in QLD. The cost
for the four days will be approx $300 to cover Alans fees and travel.

Alan is an expert in these ovens and tours all over the USA running
these workshops. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn how to build
an oven to Alan's plan "hands on". We will be raising his "Artisan"
oven(see his website for details).

For accomodation you can either put a tent up at our place or stay in
nearby Pttsworth.

Anyone interested please drop me an email - .