Raj V

Default Zelt's Greenstein Rye?

I dutifully did a google group search and found a note from Alan Zelt
regarding Greenstein's Rye bread. It featured two recipes, both exported
from MasterCook. The first is called "Sour Rye Bread" the second is called
"Rye Sour". The differences appear to be in how the ingredients are
combined; the second recipe being in stages. I assume the first is the
Greenstein recipe and the second is Alan's method for preparing it?

Folks,
I'm much too new at this to distinguish between the two as to which is
better followed. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Raj