Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Default Grilling Steak Tips For Perfection

Have you experienced eating the most wonderful steak? Have you ever
wondered how such mouth-watering piece of meat ended up on your plate?
Well, if these form part of your 'grilling' predicament, then it is
about time to know the best grilling steak tips.
The sight of ribs or filet mignon is truly appealing, especially if
they were produced out of love for food and beef. Think of barbecues
and savory grilled steaks along with vegetables and various
condiments. As we all know, having that delicious steak starts with
grilling and since many want to know the secrets behind it, it is
highly-recommended that you try the following grilling steak tips.
First, go for quality meats. Yes, grilling is not just about the
cooking but the choice and selection of foods and items. No one can
ever go wrong with ensured quality, especially if you want to impress
your loved ones come Friday night dinner. In fact, your choices
readily affect the outcome of your attempt in the kitchen department
and as part of your grilling steak tips list, going for the freshest
and good cuts of meat serves you well.
Second, aside from quality, you also have to mind the cut of your
chosen steaks. Fillets that are about 1 ? to 2 inches thick are said
to be the finest choices for grilling. Make sure that you choose the
ones with more marbling in them as this naturally enhances the flavor
of your grilled steak.
Third, season your steak cuts well. Adding salt, pepper, herbs and
other spices truly enhance the taste of your chosen fillets. Moreover,
these seasonings either give your steak that new flavor or twist.
Coating your meat for about half an hour is one of the most popular
grilling steak tips. Leaving your coated steaks at room temperature is
also ideal as it helps in tenderizing the meat.
Fourth, preheating your grill is also part of your grilling steak
tips. Getting down to business practically means preparing the
equipment for the real challenge. Putting oil in the grates is also
recommended, as this prevents your steaks from sticking.
Fifth, determining the doneness of your steak is very crucial as well.
For some, the best way to go would be to use a thermometer. Spatulas
and forks should not be used as piercing causes the meat to dry up and
lose valuable juices.
These grilling steak tips are extremely important if you want to cook
that delicious and flavorful steak. Regardless of your choices and
preferences, bear in mind that grilling takes patience and constant
learning and with use of these grilling steak tips, your cooking ideas
will go a long way.

http://groups.google.com/group/arcook/
Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Jay Howard wrote:

> Have you experienced eating the most wonderful steak? Have you ever
> wondered how such mouth-watering piece of meat ended up on your plate?

No. I know how it gets on my plate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MldlJVtBcfE