L Clark

Default Saffron Pasta ( The Best)

Hey, you guys have to try this pasta. Go to ebay and search Saffron
Pasta. This stuff is the best I ever tasted.
Ernie

"L Clark" > wrote in message
. ..
> Hey, you guys have to try this pasta. Go to ebay and search

Saffron
> Pasta. This stuff is the best I ever tasted.

Have you seen the price of Saffron?

JimLane

Ernie wrote:
> "L Clark" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>Hey, you guys have to try this pasta. Go to ebay and search

> Saffron
>
>>Pasta. This stuff is the best I ever tasted.

> Have you seen the price of Saffron?

What? You expect him to know that when he doesn't understand
rec.food.sourdough?

jim
Dick Adams

"JimLane" > wrote in message =

> ... he doesn't understand rec.food.sourdough?

What's to understand about rec.food.sourdough?

D'ya mean "ignore nuisances and spammers", "trim=20
irrelevant quoted text", all that stuff, like in
http://www.nyx.net/~dgreenw/newcomertips.html
???

JimLane

Dick Adams wrote:
> "JimLane" > wrote in message ...
>

>>... he doesn't understand rec.food.sourdough?

> What's to understand about rec.food.sourdough?
>
> D'ya mean "ignore nuisances and spammers", "trim
> irrelevant quoted text", all that stuff, like in
> http://www.nyx.net/~dgreenw/newcomertips.html
> ???

Did the roaringly obvious race right past you? If he understood
rec.food.sourdough he would not have posted a saffron pasta spam here.
Does no good, alienates, etc.

Got a better handle on it now?

Of course, he doesn't care, do you?

jim

jim

Dick Adams

"JimLane" > wrote in message =

> [ ... ]

> Did the roaringly obvious race right past you?=20

Looks like I was not paying attention again

> If he understood rec.food.sourdough he would not=20
> have posted a saffron pasta spam here.

Your logic is unassailable. Thank you for clarifying that=20
for my humble benefit.

> Does no good, alienates, etc. Got a better handle=20
> on it now?

I think I am beginning to understand.

> Of course, he doesn't care, do you?

Nah, I don't really care, do you care?

Actually, I just wanted to point out that you can grow=20
your own saffron and save a bundle. I am thinking about
offering a starter kit.

http://www.crop.cri.nz/psp/broadshe/PDF/020saffron.pdf

---
DickA

JimLane

Dick Adams wrote:
> "JimLane" > wrote in message ...
>

>>[ ... ]

>>Did the roaringly obvious race right past you?

> Looks like I was not paying attention again
>

>>If he understood rec.food.sourdough he would not
>>have posted a saffron pasta spam here.

> Your logic is unassailable. Thank you for clarifying that
> for my humble benefit.
>

>>Does no good, alienates, etc. Got a better handle
>>on it now?

> I think I am beginning to understand.
>

>>Of course, he doesn't care, do you?

> Nah, I don't really care, do you care?
>
> Actually, I just wanted to point out that you can grow
> your own saffron and save a bundle. I am thinking about
> offering a starter kit.
>
> http://www.crop.cri.nz/psp/broadshe/PDF/020saffron.pdf
>
> ---
> DickA

Probably true, but very labor intensive. A project for those with too
much time on their hands or who don't have a life. Sounds like you
should be able to retire off this idea.

jim

jim
Dick Adams

"JimLane" > in message=20
responded to my utterance

> > I am thinking about offering a (saffron) starter kit.

as follows:

> A project for those with too much time on their hands=20
> or who don't have a life.

Something like newsgroup involvement... ?=20

> Sounds like you should be able to retire off this idea.

I am already retired, getting rich selling free information
and encouraging the distribution of free sourdough starter.
(Item losses made up for in volume.)

http://www.nyx.net/~dgreenw/newcomertips.html

http://www.carlsfriends.org/

---