Sweet Ol' Bob

Default Hasta La Vista, MF

It's time to say goodbye. <sniff>

I have come full circle. Having originally checked in here to discover
how I might make chewy baguettes, I got hooked on sourdough.

Now that I have managed to make my own authentic genuine official
cult-approved 100% natural starter from flour, I have attained a level
only few can ever experience. And the stuff made credible bread too.

But I have become lazy again, not caring to worship at the cult-fetish
altar of authentic genuine official cult-approved 100% sourdough any
more. It's simply too much trouble for what I get out of it.

So I cheated the other day, not wanting to wait the obligatory half
day to get my dough to rise. I committed the unpardonable sin of
anyone who is a cult-fetishist. I used yeast in the final dough.

What a glorious feeling it was to return to the common plight of
contemporary hime baking and actually bake some bread in the same
afternoon i started.

It was every bit as good, if not better than any of that authentic
genuine official cult-approved 100% sourdough I have been slaving over
for the past couple months. So I now cast out the kindrid spirits of
authentic genuine official cult-approved 100% sourdough.

Good riddance.

--

Map Of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy:
http://www.freewebs.com/vrwc/

"Complete, fully thought through, professional, well-executed
violence never leads to more violence because, you see,
afterwards, the other guys are all dead. That's right, dead.
Not 'on trial,' not 'reeducated,' not 'nurtured back into the
bosom of love.' Dead. D-E-A-D. Well, you get the idea."
-- USMC General Hawley
Mike Avery

On 29 Dec 2003 at 9:01, Sweet Ol' Bob (SOB wrote:

> It's time to say goodbye. <sniff>

Imagine my disappointment!

Mike
--
Mike Avery

ICQ: 16241692 AOL IM:MAvery81230
Phone: 970-642-0280
* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other
way *

Once seen on road signs all over the United States:
Men
Who've tested
Every brand
Are just the ones