Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Default Bakery Machines

ATRA ENDUSTRIYEL MAKINELER ITH. IHR. SAN. VE TIC. LTD. STI. [Turkey]

Business Info
Business Type: Manufacturer

Year Established: 2001

Industry Focus: Food Processing Machinery,Bread &
Biscuit,Confectionery & Candy,Cooking Equipment

Key Products/Services: Bread Slicers, spiral mixers, planet mixers,
kneading machines, ovens, bakery equipments...

Main Markets: Worldwide

Legal Representative / CEO: RIDVAN AKCEYLAN

Number of Employees: 11 - 50 People

Certificate: CE

Company Introduction
************************
Our company established in 2001 by name of ATRA FIRIN MAKINELERI in
Izmir, Turkey. By improving exportaion of bakery machines to europan
and asian trade companies our company is now an international company
named ATRA INDUSTRIAL MACHINES IMPORT AND EXPORT TRADE COMPANY.

We are now manufacturing and supplying good designed bakery machines
to the four continent.
With our experiences in this field and developing the design of our
machines to the needs of our customers and services and two year
guarantee to our machines we beleive that we will have been exporting
bakery machines over the world next two years.
ATRA ENDUSTRIYEL MAKINELER ITH. IHR. SAN. VE TIC. LTD. STI. [Turkey]
1430 sokak no.3 Doganlar, Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
tel: +90 232 478 26 54 fax: +90 232 478 27 84
www.at-ra.com
Msn:

skype: atra.machine.ltd
contact: Sultan GOKCE

Production line;

- bread slicing machines;
ABS 01 standart model for small breads
ABS 02 trabzon model for big breads
ABS 03 semi-automatic model (without lever)
ABS 04 full-automatic model

- spiral kneading mixers;
ASM 20 dough cap. 18 flour cap. 10
ASM 30 dough cap. 28 flour cap. 15
ASM 40 dough cap. 35 flour cap. 20
ASM 50 dough cap. 50 flour cap. 28
ASM 80 dough cap. 80 flour cap. 50
AMS 120 dough cap. 120 flour cap. 75
ASM 160 dough cap. 160 flour cap. 100
ASM 200 dough cap 200 flour cap. 125
ASM 250 dough cap. 250 flour cap. 150

- multifunctional mixers; (both pizzas and confectioneries, just one
machine instead of two ones.)
AMFM-20/8 bowl cap. 20 lt.
AMFM-10/8 bowl cap. 10 lt.

- spiral kneading machines wich can be tipped over head; ( pizzerias,
confectoineries and small bakeries...)
ASKM/S12 bowl cap. 16 lt.
ASKM/S16 bowl cap. 22 lt.
ASKM/S25 bowl cap. 35 lt.
ASKM/S38 bowl cap. 42 lt.

- planet mixers; ( mixing, beating and kneading)
APM 40-32 bowl volume 40 lt.
APM 40-33 bowl volume 40 lt.
APM 40-EV bowl volume 40 with electronic variator
APM 60-32 bowl volume 60 lt.
APM 60-33 bowl volume 60 lt.
APM 60-EV bowl volume 60 lt. with electronic variator

made by ATRA
made in TURKEY

and the ovens can be supply;

- cyclothermic multi-deck bread ovens;
AO 80 baking area is 80 cm2
AO 100 baking area is 100 cm2

- rotating ovens;
AO 4975 baking area is 49x75 cm
AO 6090 baking area is 60x90 cm
AO 80100 baking area is 80x100 cm

- tube type ovens;
ABR 100 baking area is 100 cm
ABR 150 baking area is 150 cm
ABR 180 baking area is 180 cm

- automatic systems
- other equipments

Bakery Machines Atra Cooking Equipment 0 11-06-2007 09:31 AM
Bakery Machines su Sourdough 0 28-03-2007 07:54 AM
Bakery Machines su General Cooking 0 28-03-2007 07:54 AM
Bakery Machines su Baking 0 28-03-2007 07:51 AM
Bakery Machines su Cooking Equipment 0 28-03-2007 07:43 AM