Posted to rec.food.restaurants,ba.food
LurfysMa

Default Vegetarian restaurants in Seattle?

I would like to send a gift certificate for a nice and/or interesting
dinner for two to my daughter-in-law, who is a vegetarian.

I am thinking of something like Green's at Fort Mason in San
Francisco. Is there something like that in Seattle?

Thanks

--
For email, use
Posted to rec.food.restaurants,ba.food
Mean Green Dancing Machine

In article >,
LurfysMa > wrote:

>I would like to send a gift certificate for a nice and/or interesting
>dinner for two to my daughter-in-law, who is a vegetarian.
>
>I am thinking of something like Green's at Fort Mason in San
>Francisco. Is there something like that in Seattle?

Carmelita, http://carmelita.net/

Haven't been there in a few years, but damn, it was good when I went.
--
--- Aahz <*> (Copyright 2005 by )

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
http://rule6.info/

"Don't listen to schmucks on USENET when making legal decisions. Hire
yourself a competent schmuck." --USENET schmuck (aka Robert Kern)
Posted to rec.food.restaurants,ba.food
dgs

LurfysMa wrote:
> I would like to send a gift certificate for a nice and/or interesting
> dinner for two to my daughter-in-law, who is a vegetarian.
>
> I am thinking of something like Green's at Fort Mason in San
> Francisco. Is there something like that in Seattle?

You might want to also post this to seattle.eats, Seattle's local
restaurant/food newsgroup. There are a few vegetarian joints in town,
as well as omnivore places that have vegetarian menu items. Cafe Flora,
Carmelita, and Bamboo Garden are all vegetarian; Bamboo Garden is
a little different in that it's vegetarian-Chinese.

There's also an Indian place in suburban Renton that does an excellent
and very popular vegetarian lunch buffet.
--
dgs