Default buffet profitability?

what clever strategies can be employed to induce customers to eat less
at the eat-all-you-can buffets?

And how about getting them to quickly vacating the table, after
finishing to eat?

Pigsty

Hide fingers in the food, this should work quite well...
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> what clever strategies can be employed to induce customers to eat less
> at the eat-all-you-can buffets?
>
> And how about getting them to quickly vacating the table, after
> finishing to eat?

Joel

A Philadelphia buffet had a judgement awarded against them
for several millions after a used band-aid was found inside
some buffet item!

Joel

Details are available if anyone is interested.

Bob

Register them on FindABuffet.com

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

What about having more higher carb items.....they will fill up the customer
faster.....rice, different potato dishes, pasta, pasta, pasta.....As far as
vacating, you have to be careful there...people are gonna leave when they
leave. But we're talking buffet...serve yourself....no tips really, right?
Don't be in a hurry to clear off the dirty plates after you see them slow
down on their eating.
oups.com...

Buffet Ophelia[_11_] General Cooking 1 25-12-2013 05:44 AM
How should I keep noodles hot for a buffet? jillie General Cooking 16 16-12-2005 01:50 PM
Best Buffet in Las Vegas?? papageno Restaurants 2 16-03-2005 03:33 AM
Buffet Nancree General Cooking 1 03-10-2004 05:52 AM