Peapod56790

Default Chuck's Steak House Auburn MA Highly Recommended!

Chuck's Steak House in Auburn, MA (near Worcester) is my favorite steak house,
and quite possibly my favorite restaurant. I've never had steaks that taste as
good as the ones they grill. There is no other salad bar in central MA that
comes close to competing with Chuck's. The rest of the traditional steak house
offerings (seafood, chicken) is the best in the area, in my opinion. They are
well worth trying if you are in the central MA area.