Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Worst experiences?

Have you ever had really terrible experiences at a restaurant, or multiple restaurants? Tell me your stories!
Member

I once went to a restaurant with my friends and we waited over an hour for our food to arrive. When it finally did, it was cold and undercooked. We complained to the staff, but they didn't seem to care and didn't offer any compensation. Needless to say, we never went back.

looking for advice on my experiences Peter Lucas[_18_] General Cooking 8 18-11-2010 10:16 PM
What have been your funniest or worst restaurant experiences so far? kalanamak General Cooking 26 04-12-2005 07:02 AM
Sun Drying Experiences? Peter Dy Asian Cooking 33 21-07-2004 02:09 AM
Santa Fe Experiences Ed Rasimus Wine 9 20-06-2004 06:46 PM
got any FundRaiser BBQ experiences MikeThibodeau Barbecue 3 03-06-2004 08:59 AM