NETCOM

Default Hospitality POS

The world's easiest 32 bit windows touchscreen
point of sale system available!

Now includes super fast and reliable SQL database to control your business
with the reliability that only SQL can deliver. With ValuePOS, you will get
the absolute best system available with all the same available option, but,
at 30% off or more than those "other" POS companies.

Compare us to Micros, Posi-touch, H.S.I., Aloha, and any other quality
proprietary or non-proprietary POS system available for performance, ease of
use, quality of programming, service and support, and of course, price! We
are sure you will agree that the ValuePOS system is much easier to use, and,
much more affordable.

For more information Visit us at www.netcomnetworking.com

thomas9070

NETCOM wrote:
> The world's easiest 32 bit windows touchscreen
> point of sale system available!
>
> Now includes super fast and reliable SQL database to control your

business
> with the reliability that only SQL can deliver. With ValuePOS, you

will get
> the absolute best system available with all the same available

option, but,
> at 30% off or more than those "other" POS companies.
>
> Compare us to Micros, Posi-touch, H.S.I., Aloha, and any other

quality
> proprietary or non-proprietary POS system available for performance,

ease of
> use, quality of programming, service and support, and of course,

price! We
> are sure you will agree that the ValuePOS system is much easier to

use, and,
> much more affordable.
>
> For more information Visit us at www.netcomnetworking.com

thomas9070

NETCOM wrote:
> The world's easiest 32 bit windows touchscreen
> point of sale system available!
>
> Now includes super fast and reliable SQL database to control your

business
> with the reliability that only SQL can deliver. With ValuePOS, you

will get
> the absolute best system available with all the same available

option, but,
> at 30% off or more than those "other" POS companies.
>
> Compare us to Micros, Posi-touch, H.S.I., Aloha, and any other

quality
> proprietary or non-proprietary POS system available for performance,

ease of
> use, quality of programming, service and support, and of course,

price! We
> are sure you will agree that the ValuePOS system is much easier to

use, and,
> much more affordable.
>
> For more information Visit us at www.netcomnetworking.com

definately disagree with this being the best.... far from it. I have
the latest version, and the version of "SQL" found in Aloha is dBase
IV. Piece of garbage. We are getting rid of Aloha in all our
restaurants.