Eitan

Default good restaurants softwares

Hello,
I am looking for a software, that is good for resturants.
I have heard about a software that is called something like : Analyza.

I want to hear some opinions about analyza, and whether there are good
software for restaurants.
(The resturant is on Israel, Hebrew language is prefferred, but it can be on
English)

Thanks