Basha

Default Good Restaurants for Wedding Anniversary in Chicago

We are visiting Chicago for our Wedding Anniversary which is on
Feb14th Valentine's day . We are staying in Palmers Hilton in LOOP.
Are there any good restaurants (with a romantic touch) nearby to our
stay which serve chicken recipes. We eat only chicken in non-veg food.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

-Basha
Matt Drury

> We are visiting Chicago for our Wedding Anniversary which is on
> Feb14th Valentine's day .

You may be too late to get reservations. Ours is the same date and we've
given up trying to go out unless we have an idea what we're going to eat six
weeks out. The same was true even in Ireland two years ago, and only our B&B
hostess calling in a favor with a restrauteur friend netted us a table.

--
http://mattdrury.net/travel