Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default off topic: my 27th wedding anniversary

I wanted to share what I posted to Facebook:

"In honor of my wife and my 27th wedding anniversary, I am making a small contribution to the Coalition for Positive Sexuality. The only bad forms of sexual contact are those that are motivated by a desire to hurt, and those that show a blatant disregard for the well-being of ones partner. CPS focuses on young people, and changing the mindset for the future, but no one is too old to grow. As Bowie sang years ago, 'Fill your heart with love today.'
http://www.positive.org/Home/index.html "

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 16:15:03 -0700 (PDT), Bryan
> wrote:

> In honor of my wife and my 27th wedding anniversary

Congratulations on your 27 years of marriage.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/9/2013 7:15 PM, Bryan wrote:

> I wanted to share what I posted to Facebook:
>
> "In honor of my wife and my 27th wedding anniversary, I am making a
> small contribution to the Coalition for Positive Sexuality. The only
> bad forms of sexual contact are those that are motivated by a desire
> to hurt, and those that show a blatant disregard for the well-being
> of ones partner. CPS focuses on young people, and changing the
> mindset for the future, but no one is too old to grow. As Bowie sang
> years ago, 'Fill your heart with love today.'
> http://www.positive.org/Home/index.html "
>
> --Bryan

Didn't you write that last year? Anyway, congratulations on another
year!

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 9, 4:15*pm, Bryan > wrote:
> I wanted to share what I posted to Facebook:
>
> "In honor of my wife and my 27th wedding anniversary,

Enjoy your 3^3 anniversary!

What will you two eat and drink?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 22:10:08 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 16:15:03 -0700 (PDT), Bryan wrote:
>
>> I wanted to share what I posted to Facebook:

>Why, don't you have any friends on Facebook?
>
>-sw

Same reason he doesn't have any friends IRL. He's an asshole.

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 9, 8:10*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 16:15:03 -0700 (PDT), Bryan wrote:
> > I wanted to share what I posted to Facebook:

> Why, don't you have any friends on Facebook?

Not everyone wants to run their online interactions through
Zuckenberg's bank account.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 07:56:54 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888
> wrote:

>On Apr 9, 8:10*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
>> On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 16:15:03 -0700 (PDT), Bryan wrote:
>> > I wanted to share what I posted to Facebook:

>> Why, don't you have any friends on Facebook?

>Not everyone wants to run their online interactions through
>Zuckenberg's bank account.

There IS that too!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:21:27 -0500, jay > wrote:

>In article >,
> John Kuthe > wrote:
>
>> Same reason he doesn't have any friends IRL. He's an asshole.
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>Kuthe .. have you been jilted? You carry on as though you have been
>wounded.
>
>jay

Just answering the man's question. Or woman's. The original
attribution to the person who asked the question sems to have been
trimmed out of this reply, and I'm too lazy to go back and see.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Happy anniversary, I hope you have many more.

Becca