cydisc

Default Chartreuse Caboose in KC?

A friend of mine says there's a place in KC for great cheesesteaks
called the Chartreuse Caboose or something. I can't find any mention
of it online or online phone directory. Has anyone seen this place?
Where the heck is it?
Blondie0

Yes, I've heard they have awesome cheesesteaks. It's Chartroose Caboose
and the address of the one in Overland Park, KS is 10636 Metcalf. Their
website is www.chartroosecaboose.com

Blondie0

Yes, I've heard they have awesome cheesesteaks. It's Chartroose Caboose
and the address of the one in Overland Park, KS is 10636 Metcalf. Their
website is www.chartroosecaboose.com

SHOVE AN OSCAR MEYER UP YER CABOOSE Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] Barbecue 0 17-01-2016 04:49 PM
Chartreuse V.E.P. mtani Wine 4 27-02-2004 06:50 AM
Chartreuse liqueur origins Janet Historic 1 17-02-2004 04:50 PM
Avocado-Chartreuse mousse, something a bit different pavane General Cooking 1 08-01-2004 03:46 AM