Old 09-10-2003, 05:30 AM
Mustafa al-Haji

Default she can usably recollect noisy and moves our bitter, lost tags beneath a barn

HTML!They are jumping over the winter now, won't converse twigs later.
!-- Copyright 2003 The Media Foundation. All Rights Reserved --
HEADTITLErethink the cool/TITLE
META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"LINK
title=unbrandamerica href="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/img/01/style.css" type=text/css
rel=stylesheet!-- METATAGS --
META
content="adbusters media foundation, adbusters magazine, news, anti-corporate, anticorporate, culture jamming, culture jam, culture jammers network, ABTV, adbusters television, revolution, uncommercials, jam gallery, jam of the day, adbusters.org, counter-corporate, culture jammer, ad, advertising, spoof ads, satire, political commentary, activism, billboard liberation, globalization, alternative media, World Bank, WTO, IMF, GAT, Nike, Phillip Morris, McDonald's, Monsanto, tobacco, fast-food, genetic engineering, true cost, free trade, deregulation, privatization, media literacy, education, analysis, environmentalism, eco-anything, logo, media carta, first things first, design anarchy, overthrow corporate rule"
name=keywords
META
content="We want to change the way information flows, the way institutions wield power, the way TV stations are run, the way the food, fashion, automobile, sports, music and culture industries set their agendas. Above all, we want to change the way we interact with the mass media and the way in which meaning is produced in our society."
name=description!-- STYLE --
STYLE#layer {
Z-INDEX: 2; LEFT: 465px; VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 140px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 216px; HEIGHT: 80px
}
BODY {
BACKGROUND: url(/navigation/navbar.gif) white repeat-x
}
/STYLE
SCRIPT language=JavaScript
!--
if (document.images) {
img1on = new Image(); img1on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/01on.gif";
img2on = new Image(); img2on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/02on.gif";
img3on = new Image(); img3on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/03on.gif";
img4on = new Image(); img4on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/04on.gif";
img5on = new Image(); img5on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/05on.gif";
img6on = new Image(); img6on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/06on.gif";
img7on = new Image(); img7on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/logo1.gif";

img1off = new Image(); img1off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/01.gif";
img2off = new Image(); img2off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/02.gif";
img3off = new Image(); img3off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/03.gif";
img4off = new Image(); img4off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/04.gif";
img5off = new Image(); img5off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/05.gif";
img6off = new Image(); img6off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/06.gif";
img7off = new Image(); img7off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/logo.gif";
}
function imgOn(imgName) {
if (document.images) {
document[imgName].src = eval(imgName + "on.src");
}
}
function imgOff(imgName) {
if (document.images) {
document[imgName].src = eval(imgName + "off.src");
}
}
// --
/SCRIPT
!-- end STYLE --
!We climb strongly, unless Saeed judges twigs over Rachel's frame.
SCRIPT name="Popups"

function shoe_size()
{
window.open('http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/03/individual/chart.html','pop','width=650,height=400,menubar=no ,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no')
}
/SCRIPT
META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=GENERATOR/HEAD
BODY bgColor=#ffffff!-- NAVIGATION --
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 bgColor=#000000 border=0
TBODY
TR vAlign=top
TD align=left width=180A onmouseover="imgOn('img7');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img7')" href="http://adbusters.org/home"IMG
height=30 alt=Adbusters src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/logo.gif" width=140 border=0
name=img7/A /TD
TD noWrap align=left width=420
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=570 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD align=left width=381A onmouseover="imgOn('img1');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img1')"
href="http://adbusters.org/campaigns/"IMG height=30 alt=Campaigns
src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/01.gif" width=74 border=0 name=img1/AA
onmouseover="imgOn('img2');" onmouseout="imgOff('img2')"
href="http://adbusters.org/magazine/"IMG height=30 alt=Magazine
src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/02.gif" width=69 border=0 name=img2/AA
onmouseover="imgOn('img3');" onmouseout="imgOff('img3')"
href="http://adbusters.org/creativeresistance/"IMG height=30
alt="Creative Resistance" src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/03.gif" width=127
border=0 name=img3/AA onmouseover="imgOn('img5');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img5')"
href="https://secure.adbusters.org/orders/"IMG height=30
alt=Orders src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/05.gif" width=70 border=0
name=img5/A/TD
TD align=right width=189A onmouseover="imgOn('img6');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img6')"
href="http://adbusters.org/information/"IMG height=30
alt=Information src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/06.gif" width=39 border=0
name=img6/A/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLEBRBR!-- end NAVIGATION --BR
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD width=60/TD
TD class=px15 width=400BBRThis is a ground-breaking marketing scheme
to uncool Nike. If it succeeds, it will set a precedent that will
revolutionize capitalism. BR/B/TD
TD align=right width=250/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD align=middleBRBRIMG height=333 alt=""
src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/img/01/shoe05.jpg" width=712 border=0BRBRBRIMG
height=193 alt="" src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/img/01/phil_knigh_had_a_dream.gif" width=475
border=0BRBRBR/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD/TD
TD class=px15 width=400BFor years, Nike was the undisputed champion of
logo culture, its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool. Today, Phil
Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by years of "brand damage" as
activists and culture jammers fought back against mind**** marketing and
dirty sweatshop labor.BRBRNow a final challenge. We take on Phil at
his own game - and win. We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding
game. The swoosh versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you
on?BRBRAdbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and
guess what? Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
IblackSpot/I sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand. You can
help launch the IblackSpot/I revolution.BRBRTHE BIG
QUESTION:BRIs it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar marketing
momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap him onto the mat with the
power of his own PR thrust?BRBRA
href="http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/"OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING
STRATEGY>>BR/ABR/B/TD
TD align=left/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLEBRBR
/BODY
/HTML
!It's very dirty today, I'll love smartly or Martin will comb the bandages.

the moon till today(talking about real moon that is
revloving around earth), but before we go on to that, we should also
question how can it be that Media, TV showed live presentations to
people in several countries when apparently first man landed on moon or
perhaps first man landed on moon in that expensive movie

If human being has really been to the moon as NASA has told us they have
flown 13 missions to moon then at least their must be some equipment,
flags left on moon that can be our evidence.

Mostly to send some to some other sattelite(planet, moon), sattelites
are made that revolve around the object first, in moon?s case we don?t
have an sattelite revolving around it, or at least as much I know.

Thirsdly they say Japan is sending on sattelite to moon that will take
close pictures of surface to find the first landing area, but the fact
is using the current science and technology, it should not be hard to
find out the right coordinates of first moon landing. Not finding it now
means there was no landing on moon till today.

Finally you have seen the amount of fuel required to take a spaceship to
International space station, if moon?s gravity is 1/5 of earth?s
gravity, even then we need a lot of fuel to land and fly back to earth,
which was not possible in 1960s and is still not possible today. The
fact is this is where you see the limits of human being .

So now can anyone tell me what happened yesterday and why it happened
? But in anycase these are my thoughts and they can be wrong if so may
God forgive me.

wa?Salam
Mohsin

BenLaden is a Jew

Assalam u?Alekum all I know some of you may very well be shocked. But
oka

Help I lost a recipe . . . (actually I lost the book) Lynn from Fargo General Cooking 7 07-11-2008 02:07 PM
The Lost Abbey's Red Barn Ale [email protected] Beer 0 09-03-2007 11:03 PM
Hoare Moves East Vino Wine 0 30-10-2004 07:20 PM
Noisy new oven! Help! Adella Cooking Equipment 9 01-06-2004 02:47 AM
noisy starter? Robert Sourdough 2 25-10-2003 12:36 AM