Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default Australian foods and recipes

If you are interested in Australian food and recipes, you might check
out the Australian Food section of my website at www.jhonline.net -
click on the Food menu item on the left of the main page.

So far, the food section contains:

.... recipes from early Australia.
.... recipes for some Australian "icon" foods.
.... some reviews of places to eat around Brisbane, Queensland.
.... some cookbooks that I have found interesting and useful.

Over the next few weks, I hope to add more reviews, and more recipes
for foods that we eat at our place, plus more recipes to the sections
already there.

If you have any suggestions about ways to improve the website, please
let me know.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

oups.com...